Shampoo-gate (Pelosi Hair Salon)

evillawyer

Dark Brandon, B*tches!
Watch the traction they get out of this. This will rival or surpass the infamous tan suit

If CNN can waste time and resources covering Trump’s golf outings, FNC can show how out of touch Pelosi is with her constituents.

This will be an absolute lesson in getting blood from a turnip. They will squeeze this for all that it's worth.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
The video of her inviting everybody to Chinatown when Covid was first a thing followed by any of about 200 self righteous statements followed by video of her sneaking around unmasked and getting her hair done in a closed salon is a ready made political ad.

This is no tan suit.

Trey Gowdy is no longer in Congress. He retired and got out of the hell hole that's there.
He's been gone awhile now ..... keep up.
Notice I said consult. I fully realize he's no longer in Congress, but he's the master of making a mountain out of a mole hill. Gym's not smart enough to do it on his own. That's why he'd need to consult with "Benghazi" Gowdy.

Notice I said consult. I fully realize he's no longer in Congress, but he's the master of making a mountain out of a mole hill. Gym's not smart enough to do it on his own. That's why he'd need to consult with "Benghazi" Gowdy.

Got cha. I didn't figure you were that ignorant.

VN Store

Back