Shameless

I thought at first he'd run to Mexico and be with Mickey, when he didn't I had a feeling it would end with Mickey being in prison. I'm a softy sometimes, so I really liked how it ended. Hopefully we get the really dark episode when Fiona gets slowly eaten alive by a pack of rabid Chihuahuas . Lol

I do think they ended it perfectly with him. I wasn't expecting the stuff with Fiona tonight. Can't wait to see how they end her lol

Reactions: BadJerry20
I thought at first he'd run to Mexico and be with Mickey, when he didn't I had a feeling it would end with Mickey being in prison. I'm a softy sometimes, so I really liked how it ended. Hopefully we get the really dark episode when Fiona gets slowly eaten alive by a pack of rabid Chihuahuas . Lol
Lip needs to go too, emotional responsible Lip sucks.

Why such Fiona hate? lol

I don't even remember anymore. Lol Nah, it's because the first few seasons she was me growing up. When she would tell **** Frank/Monica stories, I could relate on a personal level. Then she became a complete **** head and it annoyed me. Lol The last 2 1/2 years her story is Deb level boring.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
I was really hoping this was Fionas last episode and she was about to wreck and die.
Apparently she told them she was leaving pretty late and they had to rewrite the last two episodes of this season to address it. So it’s going to be a cluster****.

The way I read it, Ian was written out.

Apparently she told them she was leaving pretty late and they had to rewrite the last two episodes of this season to address it. So it’s going to be a cluster****.

The way I read it, Ian was written out.

Well that's nice of her. Ian-Cameron Monaghan has a pretty bright future after Shamless and Gotham. IMO

I haven’t seen any of this season, but the whole “Ian gay savior underground leader” thing last season was pretty silly.

I just started this show a week or so ago. Almost done with S2. When I saw it had 9 seasons on Netflix I had a feeling it was going to run its course in about 3-4 seasons. Judging by comments in this thread I was right.

I may not make it to the end but I’ll keep rolling with it for a couple more seasons.

Reactions: BadJerry20
I just started this show a week or so ago. Almost done with S2. When I saw it had 9 seasons on Netflix I had a feeling it was going to run its course in about 3-4 seasons. Judging by comments in this thread I was right.

I may not make it to the end but I’ll keep rolling with it for a couple more seasons.

1-4 are great, 5 (I think, whichever one Frank was sick in) was horrible, 6 and 7 were decent, 8 and 9 were pretty boring, this season has been pretty good though. JMO

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
just finished season 9.

w/out a doubt the most annoying things have been the Ian cult leader story and the Debbie/Carl/Kelly deal. i liked the way Fiona went out.

i liked Lip a lot better when he was banging his hot professor.....lol.

all in all i've liked this show a lot. Kevin is hands down my favorite character in this show. lol.

VN Store

Back