Shaka Smart to Marquette

05_never_again

Not entirely - I'm sure he saw the writing on the wall. He's been really disappointing there, even less successful than Barnes's final years at Texas.

Give Shaka credit - he's made a tremendous amount of hay out of that miracle Final Four run in 2011. He's really done nothing of note other than that; only went 2-2 in NCAATs at VCU after that.

05_never_again

Indiana is the best but probably toughest of those jobs....fans want a return of the glory years
There isn't really a great reason why they should be this bad though, right? Kind of like Tennessee football? I wonder if their fanbase is kind of like ours at this point; they just want to not be an embarrassment and don't necessarily expect Final Fours every year. They haven't even made an NCAAT in 5 years.

RDU VOL#14

I’m a Flawed Character
There isn't really a great reason why they should be this bad though, right? Kind of like Tennessee football? I wonder if their fanbase is kind of like ours at this point; they just want to not be an embarrassment and don't necessarily expect Final Fours every year. They haven't even made an NCAAT in 5 years.
Haha you beat me to it. I didn’t even see your response.

VN Store

Sponsors