Settle it here ! VOL COURT IS NOW IN SESSION

He PMed me and I said sorry twice and erased the post. I have not heard from him.:blink:I did not mean what he thought at all.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Most of us thought it was pretty funny, and knew you didn't mean any harm. You were clearly waiting for the next opportunity to pull that joke out...he just happened to be the guy that stepped into your crosshairs.

It wasn't offensive.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Most of us thought it was pretty funny, and knew you didn't mean any harm. You were clearly waiting for the next opportunity to pull that joke out...he just happened to be the guy that stepped into your crosshairs.

It wasn't offensive.

I missed this one. I wondered what the reference was on one of the responses to my pic post, and still do.

Im sewing everyone for not posting today! Seriously where the heck is everybody lol

i didnt think that looked right but thats the correction the computer gave me

Ah ha! thats why i spelled it wrong! My original spelling was "sueing" which got a red line so i did the spell correct thing and just didnt really care and choose the closest thing i though it might be

:
Ah ha! thats why i spelled it wrong! My original spelling was "sueing" which got a red line so i did the spell correct thing and just didnt really care and choose the closest thing i though it might be
:whatever::rofl:

Was you up late bigtime

chose

VN Store

Back