Seton Hall vs Kentucky

"If you did research" (provides absolutely no evidence to support his claims of misconduct by Calipari)

"Yes the NCAA did not find him personally at fault" (well, there is your research)

No, Cal left UMass for an NBA job and Memphis for the largest contract in NCAAB history at Kentucky LMAO of course you take those jobs come on.

It’s somewhere in the middle of your arguments. Sure, Calipari may not have to do too much now that he has developed the reputation of putting lottery picks into the league. But if you don’t think Calipari was doing what other coaches were doing before that, then there is not much else to say. Cal is great at recruiting, but he played the game, just like Bruce Pearl. I am from Memphis, and a majority of the things he says is not the truth. Not even sure he believes it either. He is a great manipulator, salesman, and showman. He’s a great motivator too and a good coach. If he was a great coach, he would be Coach K.

Reactions: Rocky_top08
SH is ranked 105 in the new NET ranking. 9th place in the Big East conference. This is a BAD loss for KY.
I watched it up until halftime and that was all I could stand. Both teams sucked. At one point SH was 0-12 from the field and Ky was 0-15 and turnovers from both teams.

It’s somewhere in the middle of your arguments. Sure, Calipari may not have to do too much now that he has developed the reputation of putting lottery picks into the league. But if you don’t think Calipari was doing what other coaches were doing before that, then there is not much else to say. Cal is great at recruiting, but he played the game, just like Bruce Pearl. I am from Memphis, and a majority of the things he says is not the truth. Not even sure he believes it either. He is a great manipulator, salesman, and showman. He’s a great motivator too and a good coach. If he was a great coach, he would be Coach K.

Coach K is outplaying Cal’s game.

I typed up a really long response (maybe a rant) about why we lost. Boils down to poor outside shooting, very poor perimeter defense, and weird coaching. Cal still coaches like he has transcendent stars on the team that he can just sit back and watch dominate.

Reactions: Rocky_top08
He o
Calipari didn't forfeit those wins. The NCAA screwed UMass over an agent that had nothing to do Marcus Camby's recruitment. He was already in school.

You can argue about the Memphis thing and Rose's SAT (or ACT can't remember) and his scores. Calipari was cleared of any wrongdoing in both situations. Even if you find him at fault for both situations, Calipari is far from being the most crooked guy. Hell, let's not forget the current investigation of many Adidas coaches right now. Calipari hasn't been under any sort of investigation at Kentucky. Plus with his NBA track record, he most likely doesn't need to cheat (unless you think every major college player gets paid, which is a different story). The Calipari is a cheat narrative is silly.

He owes it all to World Wide Wes. Calipari just hasn’t been exposed yet, the skeletons are there.

Reactions: cardvolfan

VN Store

Back