Serrano and Basilio Talk Recruiting, Burke and Uniforms

Solid Gray w/ "Tennessee"
Solid White w/ "Vols"
White Pinstripe w/ Power-T
Orange w/ "Vols"
Stirrups w/ sanitaries
Clean up to his liking.
Met with Adidas Rep earlier in day (Tuesday)

Cap logo not mentioned.
Of course that does not come from Adidas directly

160 days, 2 hours, 7 minutes and 3 seconds

I'm pretty sure I saw that he wanted to go back to the interlocked UT logo for the caps. I'll try to find.

I'm pretty sure I saw that he wanted to go back to the interlocked UT logo for the caps. I'll try to find.

Just saying he did not say this on radio yesterday. I know he has been quoted saying such in the past.

Just saying he did not say this on radio yesterday. I know he has been quoted saying such in the past.

Right, yeah. I think I saw a post on another board referencing a twitter exchange from Rucker to Rogers, but when I looked for it, no luck. Maybe CDS wants it to be a surprise.:)

They don't care whether or not the coach has a college degree, but they are concerned about which logo is on the baseball cap. Interesting priorities.

Got to give you credit....that is a phenomenal point.

Got to give you credit....that is a phenomenal point.
It's not meant in any way as a shot at Serrano. I'm just amazed they have enough confidence in the man to completely change their hiring practices for him, but don't think he's competent enough to put together a uniform.

It's not meant in any way as a shot at Serrano. I'm just amazed they have enough confidence in the man to completely change their hiring practices for him, but don't think he's competent enough to put together a uniform.

No one can really argue with this.

There are a couple of people over there that are hyper-sensitive about branding, and they don't want another logo to detract from the Power T. It's the whole reason the "UT" was stripped from the hats when Delmonico was fired. That wasn't Raleigh's doing.

I'm not saying I agree with them, but that's the thought process.

There are a couple of people over there that are hyper-sensitive about branding, and they don't want another logo to detract from the Power T. It's the whole reason the "UT" was stripped from the hats when Delmonico was fired. That wasn't Raleigh's doing.

I'm not saying I agree with them, but that's the thought process.
That's simply idiotic. Does the the thin block T take away from the Longhorn logo?

VN Store

Back