Seriously, what's the point?

No one has mentioned how few players have been thrown in jail lately. Undeniably, Dooley has done well with recruiting since he’s been here and selling Tennessee rather than the coaching staff. Given the injuries that we had last year, and considering our lack of experienced depth to fill in, it really makes a person look ignorant that criticizes the overall job Dooley did last year.

people have mentioned how the team has a gpa average of less than 2.4 and people have mentioned how ut has back to back losing seasons and the worst sec record in 100 years followed by a loss to uk and 6 coaches leaving the program...yeah i would say overall dooley did a great job last year.

Reactions: 1 person
Lol I was being very sarcastic

Originally Posted by Volsfaninva917
Beef since we somewhat share the same opinion of the current state of the program let me ask you some questions. Dooleys supporters after the uk loss claimed we had to keep him to maintain stability in the program then we lose 7 assistants to lateral moves in a matter of a month. Is that stability? Then there were those who said we had to keep him to save this recruiting class we had a bunch of jucos coming etc now answer this honestly will this class finish in the top 25? Unless something drastic happens vandy will be ranked higher by most recruiting services

What 7 assistants left for lateral positions in one month?

I would like to apologize to all the Vol fans out there for causing so many losses and disruption in the Athletic Dept. with my bad attitude.

My bad guys.

OP needs to realize that many of these 'negavols' are trollfans from other teams.

The rest are short-bus riders.

Reactions: 1 person
I mean come on..

What is the point of being a fan of this great university if you are always unhappy with what is going on? I don't understand the people that all they do is ***** and moan, and complain and criticize. If there it bothers you that much, get a new hobby.

And before someone says this is a "true fan" argument, it's not. I'm just tired of coming here to have a logical discussion about the football program and all I see is unsupported, unproven, negative rumors being plastered everywhere as facts.

I guess in the end there is no way you guys will go away until we started winning again and you'll claim to have been fans all along. But at least I can use this thread to populate my ignore list.

/rant
Welcome to life in a red state. Trust me it ain't just football. They are the same with basketball, politics and anything else you let em rant on. People here live in the bubble logic cannot penetrate. If you can accept that as what it is and do your own thing in spite of it east TN is a great place. If not it is not so great. I was born and raised here so kinda nub to it all.

Yup, same crap ad always!

CDD sucks!

No He doesn't

Yes he does.

You suck!!

So do you!!!!

OP needs to realize that many of these 'negavols' are trollfans from other teams.

The rest are short-bus riders.
many are trollfans from other teams but most are not they fall under the short bus club sure but they are, in their own minds, true Vols fans. the bubble envelops all it touches.

For 4 or 5 million you show me a list of coaches who would not have taken the job. Argument is exaggerated greatly. Dooley was not literally the only person who would take the job. If we win 7 games this season and beat a crap team in a bowl then I'll still be saying wrong coach...so...

It seems that you are equating a high salary with amazing results. I suppose we could have paid Dooley 4M/year. It wouldn't have changed the results on the field.

For 4 or 5 million you show me a list of coaches who would not have taken the job. Argument is exaggerated greatly. Dooley was not literally the only person who would take the job. If we win 7 games this season and beat a crap team in a bowl then I'll still be saying wrong coach...so...

Any respectable coach would know that it would be impossible to win with the mess that was left when Kiffin left. CDD may have won more games if he did not weed out the convicts and druggies but, I am glad he did. He is restoring respectability to the program and will have a winning season this next season and every season after that. I also am tired of the extreme negativity of the people on this site. I wish Freak would put in some rules about this. Be overly negative too many times and you can no longer post, just read what others write. I got off of govols because of this. May be time to look elsewhere for info and comments.

I am and always will be a Vol fan but I question some of you on here. Ignore me if you want. It does not bother me.

Two sides to a coin. We may disagree but its only because we care. I wouldnt have it any other way.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back