Sentinel has posted all the Bama/Fulmer Docs

Nice...Is their such a thing as an email bomb? :gun: :machinegun:

I'm sure it was just a coincidence that the vols never got much of anything from the NCAA over Tee Martin, faculty accusations of academic fraud, etc. The NCAA has been in bed with Tennessee for a long time. FULMER has been shown for the strange fellow that he is. Now The Vols and the NCAA are in trouble and I think it is hilarious!

Originally posted by FAT BOY ORANGE@Jan 31 2004, 03:40 PM
I'm sure it was just a coincidence that the vols never got much of anything from the NCAA over Tee Martin, faculty accusations of academic fraud, etc. The NCAA has been in bed with Tennessee for a long time. FULMER has been shown for the strange fellow that he is. Now The Vols and the NCAA are in trouble and I think it is hilarious!

I think those theories are a little "out there". I don't know why the NCAA would want to be in bed with Tennessee. Nothing happened with Tee or the Tutor issue because there was nothing to it. Believe me, the ESPN guys were all over that and they tried their best to dig something up but failed. As for Tennessee being in trouble...I don't see it happening. I have seen no proof of anything that leads me to believe we are in any trouble whatsoever. If you are a Bama fan I would be wishing these guys would shut up and go away. The longer this goes on the more it hurts Bama's program imo.

VN Store

Back