Senators Call for the Grounding of the 737 MAX

There is plenty of low hanging fruit to bash Boeing on and it’s pretty much all self inflicted from what I’ve read. Engine issues isn’t a Boeing problem tho.
Yea. Anytime something happens with a Boeing plane now, a lot of folks are quick to assign blame when they don't know how the industry works.

Boeing's got problems, but not everything that happens on a plane is their fault.

Yea. Anytime something happens with a Boeing plane now, a lot of folks are quick to assign blame when they don't know how the industry works.

Boeing's got problems, but not everything that happens on a plane is their fault.

On my flight the other day the flight attendant gave me a coke instead of water. Damn Boeing!

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

at this point I am beginning to wonder if this incidents are not industrial sabotage
no one needs to. this is just had bad of shape Boeing is in.

Its reflected in everything they touch. look at all their space program problems, its not an isolated failure.

at this point I am beginning to wonder if this incidents are not industrial sabotage
The plane is almost 17 years old. This likely has nothing to do with Boeing manufacturing. Probably due to improper maintenance recently performed. Either someone put on a tire recently and they didn't install it correctly, or the tire came back from a tire manufacturer/retreader with a defect.

ZS-FGE was the A/C registration of the plane on that flt.

1713991107774.png

Last edited:
no one needs to. this is just had bad of shape Boeing is in.

Its reflected in everything they touch. look at all their space program problems, its not an isolated failure.
This isnt Boeing. This is Maintenance by the airlines and they have Airbus in their fleets as well, but not these issues.

Why are you singling out a single incident with one airline. I am talking the industry as a whole and all these issues only seem to be occuring to Boeing planes.
I'm not singling out a single incident. A single incident was what your article was about and likely has nothing to do with Boeing.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back