selling a pair tickets for Sunday's Tennessee game

@1RBFjr

That’s a terrible idea. What time?
I put in for a pair of tickets to Sunday's game to the Tennessee Fund, and I'm getting them. Unfortunately I can't go. I'll sell them to a Tennessee baseball fan on this forum for my cost- I'm not going to scalp another Tennessee fan going to Omaha.

Below is what I got from the school; they haven't emailed me the tickets yet nor the price, I guess to cut down on scalpers.

If interested, let me know.

Your request for 2021 College World Series session tickets will be fulfilled.

Seat locations will be assigned based on Tennessee Fund member rank within the allotment provided by the NCAA. Your credit card will be charged no later than July 1 for all sessions requested in which Tennessee plays.

Ticket delivery will be via a link emailed to the purchaser's email of record on ticket account no less than 24 hours prior to first pitch of each session requested. The link in the email must be accessed from the phone browser in order to download ticket(s) or use on gameday. Tickets will be provided only if Tennessee plays in the session requested.

If you have questions, please contact the Ticket Office at 865-656-1200 during regular office hours (Mon - Fri, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm ET) or by email at volstix@utk.edu. Game day assistance will be provided at the Tennessee Will Call location at the TD Ameritrade Park Omaha main box office by a University of Tennessee representative.

Just curious, how many points/what’s your rank in the fund?
Honestly, I don’t know. I’m sure others give more, but I’ve been around for years (we support the academic side of the university as well). Baseball is my favorite- I don’t buy other sports.

Honestly, I don’t know. I’m sure others give more, but I’ve been around for years (we support the academic side of the university as well). Baseball is my favorite- I don’t buy other sports.
For tickets like this I believe they rely on the points system which isn’t necessarily tied w your annual donation. For example, consecutive years of giving gets you point bonuses. They told me last week the school gets a tiny allotment and wouldn’t be able to fulfill through the Tennessee fund. So I was just curious what it takes in terms of points/rank

VN Store

Back