See you in NY (hopefully). Zags v Vols in Jimmy V

Oh no. There goes our confidence. You have to wonder if our youngsters can handle losing such a game

Reactions: zjcvols
So excited by the prospect of this game. I’d love to get a rivalry going with a team like Gonzaga, play them every few years. Hopefully this one is another classic!

Reactions: BlackLabelVols
Rutgers v Baylor in the other matchup is underwhelming. This should be a fun one though.

I'll never understand multi-collegiate allegiances across sports.
I have a lot of friends from undergrad that went elsewhere for their grad school. They pull for their new teams, but none of them fully convert. You know my opinion on allegiance, but it is possible to be a legit fan of more than one.

I was so close to going to FSU for grad school, but no way I would have prioritized any of their athletic programs over UT.

I have a lot of friends from undergrad that went elsewhere for their grad school. They pull for their new teams, but none of them fully convert. You know my opinion on allegiance, but it is possible to be a legit fan of more than one.

I was so close to going to FSU for grad school, but no way I would have prioritized any of their athletic programs over UT.
As an undergrad student at Alabama, I can safely say I’ll never be cheering for my alma mater lol

That's awesome. The last game against Gonzaga was epic. It's huge to be in national spotlight games. That will be a huge test for our guys.

VN Store

Back