See you guys in 2023! [BYU fan thread, merged]

Great game, great stadium and great ending! I hope you guys win out the rest of the season..

See you in 2023!!!
Congrats on the win and glad you enjoyed our little piece of heaven...Or hell...Something along those lines...Good luck the rest of the way and we'll be coming for you with a vengeance in 2023!

Reactions: Sara Clark
As long as he comes with your linebackers. Ours stink and you have a stud playing!
One of our best is still recovering from a minor surgery. We need him back ASAP to help get these guys lined up right. Did better tonight than last week but still had way too many defensive miscues and just boneheaded plays. Congratulations on the W, glad you had a good time in Knoxville!

Reactions: MemphisVol77
By the time 2023 comes around Tn will be in the Southern Conf getting their butts handed to them or NAIA

Hate to break it to ya, but UT won't have a football program in 2023 at this rate.

Neyland Stadium...BEST place/experience to come and WIN since 2002!

Great game, great stadium and great ending! I hope you guys win out the rest of the season..

See you in 2023!!!

I'll be 73 by then. It might be that long before UT football is back. Good luck with the rest of the year.

VN Store

Back