Section L Row 39, Help Needed

Wait for a Touchdown, when she jumps up and say "yes, yes" get down on a knee. She will be obligated.

Just write a note before the game saying, "I'm going to propose to my gf at halftime, will you please record it for me?" Then, when you get to your seats, hand the note to someone who looks capable and coherent enough to record.

Reactions: Vol8188
I got engaged at the UT-Vandy game in 85. We won the SEC that day and I won also. Still married after all these years!

It is. Thank you guys. I didn't thank I would have a chance to ask you or her during the game because I thought she would be with me the whole time.

Are you sure she is the one, I’m it’s obvious she doesn’t read volnation so how serious can this relationship be?

Obviously I’m talking about her seriousness about the Volunteers!

Good Luck I’m celebrating 30 on Oct 10.

GBO. Gator tail for everyone tomorrow.

This is something I would do after the game in a much quieter setting. Most women don't appreciate being pressured into a life altering decision in front of a large gathering.

If she says no, these are the type of videos that end up on television and internet.

*edit* Have you two even had any serious discussions about marriage yet?
OP doesn’t strike me as a quieter setting kind of guy.

Reactions: Old Spice
Proposing to my GF at halftime. If anyone has tickets near me and could film, that would be awesome. We are new season ticket holders so I don't know anyone near us to ask.
play had me by halftime on the way home. this is how i’ve planned to do it the last few years. go vols brother. congrats

Proposing to my GF at halftime. If anyone has tickets near me and could film, that would be awesome. We are new season ticket holders so I don't know anyone near us to ask.

Congrats 88. Best of luck bro. If she declines, shes probably a gator plant and you aint got time for that anyway, brah.

IMO JMO, YMMV.....GO VOLS DAMNIT!!!

Lol might back out if we are down at halftime. Would be a terrible way to remember our engagement
As a sports better, this advice is sometimes useful. Hedge happiness. If we win, and she says yes, great! If we lose and she says yes, it will still be a happy day. If we win and she says no, I think it's already been said that's being taken as a win (not sure if I agree, lol). So, unless it's a no/lose situation, you should be good.

VN Store

Back