Section L Row 39, Help Needed

Just to clarify, do they also cover the spread?

I grew up in a family of 4 boys. Marriage proposal protocal was never discussed. I did everything wrong in my proposal. Wasn't until many years later that I discovered that I had denied my wife something that women look forward to their entire life. When the moment's gone, the moment's gone.

Proposing to my GF at halftime. If anyone has tickets near me and could film, that would be awesome. We are new season ticket holders so I don't know anyone near us to ask.
I was already proud of you, happy for you, and impressed with your choice of location.

But then you went and added this, and the respect shot through the roof:
Does she want to get engaged at a football game?
Irrelevant

My man!

Best wishes, and congratulations!

Go Vols!

Send an e mail or contact CBS in some fashion.

Maybe they can get one of their cameramen to catch the special occasion.

I would suggest matching checkerboard overalls with handcrafted F*** Tebow tee shirts underneath and coon skin caps to make it really special.

This is something I would do after the game in a much quieter setting. Most women don't appreciate being pressured into a life altering decision in front of a large gathering.

If she says no, these are the type of videos that end up on television and internet.

*edit* Have you two even had any serious discussions about marriage yet?

Last edited:
This is something I would do after the game in a much quieter setting. Most women don't appreciate being pressured into a life altering decision in front of a large gathering.

If she says no, these are the type of videos that end up on television and internet.

*edit* Have you two even had any serious discussions about marriage yet?
loservol for a reason

VN Store

Back