Section 324 for Memphis

Ji02425

Thinking of taking my son to his 1st game Saturday and there are still tickets available in this section. Anything I need to know about this section other than it is in the upper level?

Thinking of taking my son to his 1st game Saturday and there are still tickets available in this section. Anything I need to know about this section other than it is in the upper level?
I applaud you for taking your son to a game. This is a serious thing because it helps establish an all-important bond between you and your son. He will remember the most important thing first, and that is that he went to that game with you. The other things are secondary such as seat location, food, etc.

To answer your question specifically, lower in the upper part of the arena might be best, but there aren't any terrible seats. I started off 100 years ago in the upper portions of TBA, and me and my son loved it. We thought the seats were great, and we both were glad to be going. Hope this helps.

Reactions: ATC_VOL and Ji02425
Its inside the arena but not by much

VN Store

Back