Second Phase of Renovations Begins at Lindsey Nelson Stadium

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The second of four phases of renovations has begun at Lindsey Nelson Stadium in Knoxville. Included will be the addition of a new club area and MVP seating behind home plate that will allow fans to sit closer to the field. Permanent chair-back seating will also be added throughout the entire main grandstand, while the stadium's exterior will be faced with brick. In addition, a new batting cage facility, approximately 60 yards in length, will be added down the right-field line and the visitor's locker room behind the third-base dugout will be renovated. Work is scheduled to be completed prior to the beginning of the 2010 campaign.

More...

Discuss. :)

I'm glad they are renovating our facilities,but looking at the pics of the stadium renovation it seems most of us won't benefit. I for one will never be sitting in those beautiful leather chairs gracing the club sections. I hope they worked on those 100 year old bathrooms the other 95,000 of us have to use. I guess the butts that will grace those seats are paying for them, I just hope they didn't forget the rest of us!!!! GO VOLS!

I'm glad they are renovating our facilities,but looking at the pics of the stadium renovation it seems most of us won't benefit. I for one will never be sitting in those beautiful leather chairs gracing the club sections. I hope they worked on those 100 year old bathrooms the other 95,000 of us have to use. I guess the butts that will grace those seats are paying for them, I just hope they didn't forget the rest of us!!!! GO VOLS!

Geez...how big did they expand this thing?

VN Store

Back