Second base symbolism

They are silly 18 to 22 y.o. boys, except of course, Mike Honcho and Luc, who are both 35.
I believe it was Thursday night's broadcast of the Mississippi State game that the announcer called Luc a 35 year old man...it was all nonchalant too. It was hilarious how he snuck it in there

Literally is the equivalent of Luc rubbing his Belly that he’s still hungry after a double or Jorel doing a lil salsa hips after a gapper. We as fans see the fun and gestures with some grey area but the dugout and entire team gets it and feeds off of it… I think at one point my junior year I had a different handshake with all but two of my teammates because they weren’t coordinated enough to do anything halfway decent. I miss all that stuff so much! From dugout fun to disputes, to clearing the dugout pregame and jawing back and forth to telling the first baseman you are either going to be seeing me or seeing me every at bat or seeing me run past you every AB! Telling the pitcher to “throw that weak ish over the plate”. Man I miss it.

Reactions: greasemachine
I believe it was Thursday night's broadcast of the Mississippi State game that the announcer called Luc a 35 year old man...it was all nonchalant too. It was hilarious how he snuck it in there
That was after they interviewed TV on air the inning before and TV called him a 35 year old main. The broadcaster was just parroting it.

I think the announcer was playing off of an earlier interview with CTV, where he said Steenstra could be starting at first for a lot of teams, but right now he's stuck behind a 35 year old man....oops, just saw the one above me...sorry.

That was after they interviewed TV on air the inning before and TV called him a 35 year old main. The broadcaster was just parroting it.
I think the announcer was playing off of an earlier interview with CTV, where he said Steenstra could be starting at first for a lot of teams, but right now he's stuck behind a 35 year old man....oops, just saw the one above me...sorry.
Well, that's what I get for not paying complete attention to the game. I totally missed the TV interview. Now it makes sense.

VN Store

Back