SEC Tournament

mr.checkerboards

So I may have the chance to go to the tournament in Nashville this year, Ive never been, but I was wondering how hard is it to get tickets and where is the best place to get them when they become availabe? TIA

It looks like I will be able to go Friday. What is the scalping environment like at Bridgestone. Any time I have ever gone I already had ticketed. TIA.

It looks like I will be able to go Friday. What is the scalping environment like at Bridgestone. Any time I have ever gone I already had ticketed. TIA.
Lots of scalpers right in front of Bridgestone, and within a block or 2 in front of bars on Broadway and 5th

Reactions: Jxn Vol
Thank you. I hope to snag tickets online but it’s good to know that there is some options if I can’t get tickets before we go.

When do the Sec Tourney tickets go on sale? I see some on vivid and stubhub. Where do the guys get their tickets?

Just found out I will be off the weekend of the tournament now I just have to find tickets for a reasonable price

There aren't any reasonable prices thanks to Kentucky fans. And they went on sale a long time ago and sold out a long time ago. Be prepared to drop some Benjies.

Reactions: vosams and CPA

VN Store

Back