SEC Tournament Thread

I'm driving and can't look, is there an online stream for the SEC broadcast? IHeartRadio or something

I haven't really seen anyone express a preference on this, who would you rather play tomorrow? A tiebreaker with KY feels like a tossup on a neutral floor while we tend to get into dog fights with Bama, so I'm not sure. Anyone?...

Bama is trash and the referees are already favoring Kentucky.

This is going to be a long game.

If Bama can come back and win vs UK...would both them and the Gators make the tourney?

How many KY fans are there? I wonder if Knox County spring break hurts the Vol fan attendance.

How many KY fans are there? I wonder if Knox County spring break hurts the Vol fan attendance.
It should help. Kentucky just has a greater following. If Lexington had Spring Break this week, you wouldn't be able to find a ticket. That would be their SB plans. Knoxville folks, on the whole, would rather go to Florida.

I haven't really seen anyone express a preference on this, who would you rather play tomorrow? A tiebreaker with KY feels like a tossup on a neutral floor while we tend to get into dog fights with Bama, so I'm not sure. Anyone?...
You want to play the 10 seed over the 2 seed no matter who what when or where

VN Store

Back