SEC Tournament Thread

LSU had the A&M football game won.

Saints to the Super Bowl?

Current state of LSU basketball.

What a time to be a sports fan in Louisiana.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
It would be awesome if Kentucky lost to Alabama:cool: ESPN and the SEC Network would be whining that the SEC Tournament is a disaster now with Kentucky and LSU losing along with possibly Auburn:D
...and if we win our first conference tournament in 40 years, it will be deligitimized by all. I want to beat the best. I want UK.

...and if we win our first conference tournament in 40 years, it will be deligitimized by all. I want to beat the best. I want UK.
Tennessee wins the SEC Tournament no matter who they beat in the Finals will get them a #1 Seed in the NCAA Tournament and that's all that matters.

Reactions: FlVols
Alabama and Kentucky need to take this game into triple overtime. I would like to see all of the teeth of the Kentucky players knocked out- all ten teeth. The Bama players should have to have limbs reattached. After most of the players are carted off on stretchers, I want the team with with the last man standing to win.

Alabama and Kentucky need to take this game into triple overtime. I would like to see all of the teeth of the Kentucky players knocked out- all ten teeth. The Bama players should have to have limbs reattached. After most of the players are carted off on stretchers, I want the team with with the last man standing to win.

I get it but we do play after this game. Not sure starting our game after 10pm would be ideal for Saturday (not assuming we just roll State btw)

Reactions: Zues1 and volwindy

VN Store

Back