SEC Tournament Thread

Tennesseefan2019

Tennessee Fan ever since i can remember
The Alabama - Kentucky game will be a toss up and Alabama has the length to defend Travis and Washington.
It would be awesome if Kentucky lost to Alabama:cool: ESPN and the SEC Network would be whining that the SEC Tournament is a disaster now with Kentucky and LSU losing along with possibly Auburn:D

mrmax86

Quality Over Quantity
It would be awesome if Kentucky lost to Alabama:cool: ESPN and the SEC Network would be whining that the SEC Tournament is a disaster now with Kentucky and LSU losing along with possibly Auburn:D
...and if we win our first conference tournament in 40 years, it will be deligitimized by all. I want to beat the best. I want UK.

Tennesseefan2019

Tennessee Fan ever since i can remember
...and if we win our first conference tournament in 40 years, it will be deligitimized by all. I want to beat the best. I want UK.
Tennessee wins the SEC Tournament no matter who they beat in the Finals will get them a #1 Seed in the NCAA Tournament and that's all that matters.

FortSanders

Alabama and Kentucky need to take this game into triple overtime. I would like to see all of the teeth of the Kentucky players knocked out- all ten teeth. The Bama players should have to have limbs reattached. After most of the players are carted off on stretchers, I want the team with with the last man standing to win.

VOLnVANDYland

Alabama and Kentucky need to take this game into triple overtime. I would like to see all of the teeth of the Kentucky players knocked out- all ten teeth. The Bama players should have to have limbs reattached. After most of the players are carted off on stretchers, I want the team with with the last man standing to win.
I get it but we do play after this game. Not sure starting our game after 10pm would be ideal for Saturday (not assuming we just roll State btw)

VN Store

Sponsors