SEC Tournament Thread

LSU and the NCAA had a joint meeting with Smart and both cleared him to play/found no wrong doing. That’s according Josh Ward today on the radio
Not sure how that's possible unless Wade was the one making the cash offer and Smart did not accept/take any money.

Guys I just have this sickening feeling LSU is gonna win it all, (SEC THAT IS)cheaters and all, and be cocky as all get out in the moment like they did something. Most people are prisoner of the moment and will crown them. Then time comes to vacate, and it’s like whatever.

Guys I just have this sickening feeling LSU is gonna win it all, (SEC THAT IS)cheaters and all, and be cocky as all get out in the moment like they did something. Most people are prisoner of the moment and will crown them. Then time comes to vacate, and it’s like whatever.
the penalty should be stiffer. Very frustrating for the guys who do it right like Barnes. (and where are the assy Florida fan chants at this game? They aren't living up to their reputation)

Not sure how that's possible unless Wade was the one making the cash offer and Smart did not accept/take any money.
Me neither but that’s what is being reported. My guess is the evidence isn’t as clear on Smart. So as of now the AA and LSU are ok with Smaet playing

Remember when VOLS Maurice Couch (*football) was permanently suspended because he took 1350 for his family?

Remember when VOLS Maurice Couch (*football) was permanently suspended because he took 1350 for his family?
Yup but the diff here is they can’t find any money that smart took. And my guess is he is saying he never did

Florida is making LSwho earn it. Hope they can finish the deed like Bummer did against Ole Miss last night.

You'd think after the last game with LSU that Florida might have prepared for that press but I guess not

Here goes the Gators. Up by 3. Go Gators (I had to spit out of my mouth for saying that! )

OH how I love to see those LSU faces and hands on head! Glad to see Gators beat them and SEND THEM HOME! Well maybe...we’ll see

VN Store

Back