SEC Tournament Game Thread: (3) Lady Vols vs. (2) South Carolina

Wish Jollete (spelling) was still on the TN staff. She could recruit.

That was really a huge mistake by Kellie to not keep her on. Maybe that was not an option for whatever reason, but you really have to make a big push to try to keep someone who can make it rain like that.

This is the biggest crowd and very one sided I’ve seen and hear. Makes a big difference. Seems like the refs, the crowd, and the announcers want UGA vs USC. Hmmmm, wonder why? We have to recruit better ball handlers, shooters, and athletic 6-8+ sized C & PFs.

TN needs to up their recruiting or we will remain only a past foe that occasionally beats one of these teams... question is...did we allow the brand to fall too far after Pat left.

LOL where you been the last 4 years ... Kellie is trynna get the brand back...

I know i would be pulling out all the stops. Candace would be in the house often, Catch would be wearing some TN gear to Fever games so recruits could see it🤣

TN needs to up their recruiting or we will remain only a past foe that occasionally beats one of these teams... question is...did we allow the brand to fall too far after Pat left.
Yes we need to up the recruiting but in games like this (even when the refs are clearly not good) you have to give it everything you got.

We are missing a few "dogs" we are far too nice. When we get a few players that's gonna put you on your ass and not tolerate the ********, that's when things will change.

The smallest player on the floor for our team (Walker) played with the most heart today. We need more like her

Davis, Burrell, Key, Walker, and Horston have played well at times. The rest...room for a lot of improvement. Big loss. Regroup and keep working harder.

VN Store

Back