South Carolina

Roster
Schedule
Game Notes (PDF)

1614869451873-jpeg.355511

images

Go Lady Vols

Last edited:

No heroics in this one,,,we get it done looking like Lady Vols!
Coach Jumper's prediction: UT 81 SC 74
Rennia will continue to play start to finish full on beastmode
Rae's slow start is yesterday, back to "sting Rae" today
Jordan H will continue to be this team's heartbeat
The KK/key-Boston matchup will be much tighter this time, but we will win it

You can rest after this weekend, Ladies, but for now, you have to be our warriors in this fight...
Proud of you ladies...very proud
COach Jumper mop yellow.jpg

Deny Boston her spot down low.
Defend the kick-outs to the wings (especially Cook)
Horston emerged from her funk during the 1st meeting - she can be the difference tonight

LVs, 68-65

Goodness. Got to wait all day long before the big game is here. It's another great day for a Lady Vol WIN !!!
I hope our Lady Vols aren't worn out & too tired from that hard fought victory WIN from last night... GBO !!!
Let's all pray that NO player gets hurt or has an injury before .... during .... & after this game. GO Lady Vols !!

Last edited:
Goodness. Got to wait all day long before the big game is here. It's another great day for a Lady Vol WIN !!!
I hope our Lady Vols aren't worn out & too tired from that hard fought victory WIN from last night... GBO !!!
Let's all pray that NO player gets hurt or has an injury before .... during .... & after this game. GO Lady Vols !!

South Carolina didn't have a cake walk either. They were fortunate to win.

I like our chances if we are focused.

South Carolina vs. Tennessee - Box Score - February 18, 2021 - ESPN

Looking at the last game turnovers were even, rebounds were even, we totally won because of shooting percentage 43 to 38. We need a similar game today if we turn it over a few more times we have to win the rebounding battle. This is one game where we probably can't have a turnovers deficit because they are a strong rebounding team as well. Hopefully they shoot 38 percent again and we go around 50 percent game to Tennessee.

South Carolina vs. Tennessee - Box Score - February 18, 2021 - ESPN

Looking at the last game turnovers were even, rebounds were even, we totally won because of shooting percentage 43 to 38. We need a similar game today if we turn it over a few more times we have to win the rebounding battle. This is one game where we probably can't have a turnovers deficit because they are a strong rebounding team as well. Hopefully they shoot 38 percent again and we go around 50 percent game to Tennessee.

Thought we matched up with them really well before we played. Felt the stat sheet reflected that in how even the game ended.

Hopefully the 3 point shooting from yesterday carries over. 7-10 was a really nice outing, good shot selection and knocking them down. A few wouldn’t hurt for sure.

It would be sweet for Coach Harper if somehow the LadyVols won the SEC Tournament:cool:

That's no doubt a sweet thing to happen .... it would look great on her resume in building this team back up.
Pat Summitt Rule #2 ..... win SEC championships and top recruits will come play for a big winner everytime.

I just noticed, I won't be able to see this game today .... it's to be on ESPNU. It's not on my cable TV line-up.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I suppose I can listen to the game on radio of which I'd hate to do !!

If we win the game against SC .... I can always go & watch the replay. Joy Joy. GBO !!!

The one thing that worries me the most is lack of depth from bench. Marta has to give us some good mins offensively. SC has several bench players who can put the ball in the basket. T Key should be good to go though with her min log last night. Give me Davis Burrell and Horston sprinkled with some Key inside. 71-68 . In CHRIST Alone

VN Store

Back