SEC shorts - ouch

They say that there's no such thing as bad publicity. It doesn't bother me at all. Not saying I approve of the mustard bottle throwing, but you don't see them saying much about a program like Vandy or some of the other perennial bottom dwellers.

That was Kiffin's philosophy when he was our coach and he did his best to adhere to the bad pub.

Our special unis the next time we play Ole Miss.
proxy-image

That mustard bottle will always the brunt of some joke somewhere...and deservedly so.
When we win the Natty here in a couple of years, someone will bring a mustard bottle up on stage - you just watch. LOL

Mustard bottles, water bottles and golf balls in a McDonalds bag! Then someone starts burning a mattress!

What's the big deal with a plastic mustard bottle?? Hell, LSU fans threw GLASS Bottles at UT Players and Fans.

Yup.

I thought it was pretty funny. I generally like the SEC Shorts clips.

That said, if Bammers had thrown anything on the field, it would have been a quick hit story on ESPN, a few chuckles about it, and then forgotten. The way they covered it, I figured a sniper had taken Kiffen out, it was such a horrendous, heinous, unforgivable crime.

Not defending the idiot who threw a mustard bottle on the field, that is next level stupid and dangerous. Just laughing at ESPN making it into the crime of the century.

I love it. Amd truthfully…I think the fans tossing stuff is a somewhat proud (if not complex) chapter in our book. Nobody was hurt and the game was able to resume within a few minutes. But it shows how passionate the fans are. Warred a couple of recruits there that tweeted saying the atmosphere was amazing ir something?

The mustard bottle jokes were tired six months ago.
That’s my only thing too. Let one person do the obvious joke about the mustard bottle, we all laugh and then leave it alone. It’s the repetitiveness of it with every suitor acting like it originated with them …when one must turn his face away with embarrassment for the said suitor. So I agree! 😂

Reactions: amishvol

VN Store

Back