SEC Scores Tues., March 6

Perry Parris

Southern Miss 5 Alabama 0 @ Pearl, MS
Auburn 10 Davidson 4
Jacksonville 6 @ Florida 5
LSU 2 @ Centenary 1
Ole Miss 4 Austin Peay 3
Miss State 12 UAB 10
College of Charleston 5 South Carolina 4 (10 inn)
Vanderbilt 6 Western KY 4
UT 4 Lipscomb 3

....thank you very little.

I had a feeling that we may hit a snag down there. Both of our losses came at Joe Riley Park in Charleston, the other loss to The Citadel. We just need to stay out of Charleston.

Jacksonville beat UF?? I don't follow baseball much but I find that surprising, is it?

....thank you very little.

I had a feeling that we may hit a snag down there. Both of our losses came at Joe Riley Park in Charleston, the other loss to The Citadel. We just need to stay out of Charleston.

Your VERY welcome. lol. No, i was giving you props on your nice series at clemson at least.

College baseball is full of upsets. It seems that the 2nd tier schools will use their best pitcher in a midweek game against a ranked team to try and steal the upset, rather than hold them out for their weekend conference game. C of C is a decent team, and the parity in college baseball as a whole has become even more pronounced in recent years.

I was only kidding with you, tdtn. Don't worry, I've been enjoying the weekend sweep over the Tigs ever since Sunday afternoon.

Next weekend SEC play begins.

VN Store

Back