SEC Schedules

cwbytruckers

I just saw where in the ACC North Carolina and Wake Forest have agreed to play 2 non conference games in seasons they dont play during the regular season and that other ACC teams could possibly adopt the same thing. So how would this be perceived if SEC teams did this as well? Tennessee playing a LSU or A&M in a non conference matchup could be exciting just to see these schools more often. What does everyone everyone think of something like this?

Reactions: RollerVol
That would be awful, one of the best things to come from the 1 P5 OOC game is the unique games we get.

Just this year alone we get UT vs BYU, Auburn vs Oregon, Georgia vs Notre Dame, Miss State vs K-State, Texas A&M vs Clemson, OM vs California, LSU vs Texas, etc.

Doesn't have to be 1 P5 ooc game. Schedules are to weak in non conference. I'm not excited about any of our non conference games this season. Even BYU to me isn't appealing.

Personally, I think we need to send Mizzou and aTm back out to the North West... and send USCe and Arkansas with them and go back to the SEC I grew up with!

But, money and the TV networks will say I am alone in this proposition.

Personally, I think we need to send Mizzou and aTm back out to the North West... and send USCe and Arkansas with them and go back to the SEC I grew up with!

Yup instead you'll get Oklahoma and NCST added to the 16 Team SEC conference with 4 four-team divisions. Just as long as we get Kentucky and Vandy in our division!

Yup instead you'll get Oklahoma and NCST added to the 16 Team SEC Conference with 4 four-team divisions. Just as long as we get Kentucky and Vandy in our division!

VN Store

Back