SEC Recruiting Ranks for 2022

unfrozencvmanvol

Nico came, he saw, he conquered.
Currently this is how the conference stacks up as far as recruiting rankings for 2022 on the composite. Granted it's only June, but this is top to bottom:

1. LSU
2. UGA
3. A&M
4. Bama
5. Miss State
6. UK
7. UF
8. Mizzou
9. Ark
10. USCe
11. Vandy
12. UT
13. Auburn
14. Ole Miss

10-13: USCe, Vandy, UT and Auburn all had coaching changes which have proved a severe handicap in the age of the Portal. UT also has the ongoing investigation casting a pointless cloud considering all of this NIL stuff coming about, but, the real shocker is what's Ole Miss's excuse? You Kiffin lovers got any ideas? Also, wow is Mullen a crummy recruiter. He can't even capitalize on winning the East.

Currently this is how the conference stacks up as far as recruiting rankings for 2022 on the composite. Granted it's only June, but this is top to bottom:

1. LSU
2. UGA
3. A&M
4. Bama
5. Miss State
6. UK
7. UF
8. Mizzou
9. Ark
10. USCe
11. Vandy
12. UT
13. Auburn
14. Ole Miss

10-13: USCe, Vandy, UT and Auburn all had coaching changes which have proved a severe handicap in the age of the Portal. UT also has the ongoing investigation casting a pointless cloud considering all of this NIL stuff coming about, but, the real shocker is what's Ole Miss's excuse? You Kiffin lovers got any ideas? Also, wow is Mullen a crummy recruiter. He can't even capitalize on winning the East.

FL always seems. to close good. They will be top 10 by signing day. I say we end up 8-10 in SEC and around 35th nationally

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
Bama will rule in the end. GA, FLA, LSU , A&M will finish all top five. KY will lag, UT will creep up a little. If Coach Hype can manufacture a good fall somehow, UT will jump significantly.

Reactions: Illinoisvolfan2

1. LSU
2. UGA
3. A&M
4. Bama
5. Miss State
6. UK
7. UF
8. Mizzou
9. Ark
10. USCe
11. Vandy
12. UT
13. Auburn
14. Ole Miss

I’m no Kiffin lover but apparently Kiffin doesn’t push recruits to commit. They had a slow start last year and ended pretty strong due some big flips

Florida will be fine. Based on the early going this year and what I see moving forward, Florida is going to start getting some of the higher end pieces at the skill positions moving forward. Kyle Pitts success is also paying dividends.

2022 WR class is going to be very strong and the 2023 class already has rumblings with a few kids.

Interesting to see where Miss St. and Ole Miss are. If you’d have asked me to place those two, it would have been opposite. Looks like Leach must have hired some recruiters.

Interesting to see where Miss St. and Ole Miss are. If you’d have asked me to place those two, it would have been opposite. Looks like Leach must have hired some recruiters.
It’s because they go quantity over quality. It’s still early all these numbers will change

Nah…… it just means Mississippi state has 13 commits while ole miss only has two at this point….. that will change by signing day.

UK and MissSt are shockers. Could just be signing a large number of 3*s until the big boys lock in their 4* & 5*s.

UT and Aub will get it going now that the contact ban is over and move up the chain. Some early season wins will help that too.

Ole Miss is a shocker and how can FL recruit that bad in state. If you throw a rock at a crowd in Florida, chances are you will hit a 5* athlete; Only Georgia is better for recruits.

VN Store

Back