SEC Records since expansion

For Tennessee fans, there’s always an excuse. And inevitably those problems will be fixed next year. We need to stop and seriously lower our expectations. Tennessee is the second worst team in the SEC and that probably won’t change in 2019.

I hope I’m wrong about 2019. But the best predictor of the immediate future is the immediate past.

For Tennessee fans, there’s always an excuse. And inevitably those problems will be fixed next year. We need to stop and seriously lower our expectations. Tennessee is the second worst team in the SEC and that probably won’t change in 2019.

I hope I’m wrong about 2019. But the best predictor of the immediate future is the immediate past.

For so long, for well over a decade and a half beginning with Fulmer, that excuse has been "injuries"!

Gotta change sometime, hopefully...

I'm curious as to what many on here thought would happen when we ran off every coach that was part of a 151-50 run! The fringe lunatic fans that think the grass is always greener somewhere else got us in this mess and it's taken 10 years to finally get a competent coaching staff.

so how do things ever change, one way or the other?

hm.

so how do things ever change, one way or the other?

hm.

By understanding how predictions work. They are not ‘100% rock solid, carve it stone, definitely gonna happen no matter what”. But it is the most likely scenario. They have to find a way to break the cycle.

I'm curious as to what many on here thought would happen when we ran off every coach that was part of a 151-50 run! The fringe lunatic fans that think the grass is always greener somewhere else got us in this mess and it's taken 10 years to finally get a competent coaching staff.
so you're saying you believe they thought this would happen? lol.

no one that wanted Fulmer fired 12 years ago thought what happened would happen....and it certainly wasn't the plan.

and neither did you or anyone else that wanted him retained.

but nice 12 year old "told ya so".........lol.

By understanding how predictions work. They are not ‘100% rock solid, carve it stone, definitely gonna happen no matter what”. But it is the most likely scenario. They have to find a way to break the cycle.
just so i'm clear.......it boils down to something like this: it was this way most recently, so it be that way agian........ until it changes...?

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
so you're saying you believe they thought this would happen? lol.

no one that wanted Fulmer fired 12 years ago thought what happened would happen....and it certainly wasn't the plan.

and neither did you or anyone else that wanted him retained.

but nice 12 year old "told ya so".........lol.
If you thought things were gonna be better by getting rid of Fulmer, Cutcliffe and Chavis after their success then you don't know sports. Our fringe lunatic fans think you can just snap your fingers and be better, doesn't work that way. Lots of sensible fans predicted exactly what would happen when our fringe NegaVols ran that staff out of town and it really wasn't that hard of a prediction to make!

So you are attributing the firing of Fulmer to the fans, or are you using the 'royal we', and saying that you yourself are somehow responsible for Phil's firing?

Just stop. Horse. Is. Dead.

Only if we had players like Beattie Feathers to rescue us from the doldrums.....

Reactions: BeardedVol

VN Store

Back