That list is literally

The east minus TN and GA
Bottom of the west
GA
TN
Top of west

Brilliant reasoning there...

Reactions: CornDontGrow
I wouldn't take a single one of those QBs over Hooker.

Depends on the system and which QB is best fit. Honestly Bryce is pretty impressive for a RS-FR. Will Rogers is also young and a great "possession" QB who can dink and dunk you till your defense gets exhausted. Corral, Jefferson and Hooker are great runners. I might have bumped Levis up a couple of spots.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
If I were making that list, I think I'd have Hendon and Corral in a two-way tie for the #2 spot.

And that's not with orange-tinted lenses. If I were wearing those, Hendon would be alone in the #1 position. Heh.

Go Vols!

Reactions: VFFL@THE BEACH
System or not... put any of those top 5 with Bama's offensive talent... and they're #1. Young may be every bit that good... but the talent around him makes him better.
While this is true I don’t know that I’ve ever seen a Qb as polished as Bryce this young… he has an elite feel and pocket presence with a lightning quick release and very accurate… yes the weapons help but Bryce has the moxie to go with the skill… I watch Bryce and what impresses me the most isn’t the big plays it’s his awareness to get rid of the ball and know where he can throw it away without getting a penalty… he has saved Bama from big sacks multiple times this year… you add in his big plays to the plays that don’t show up on the stat sheet and he is the best Qb in the nation… but I like hendo a lot too and I think he will have a huge season for us next year with a full offseason in this offense and starter reps especially if Tillman returns as well I suspect hooker will be the 2nd best Qb in the conference next season.

You wouldn't take the Heisman winner? Lol ok but I would.
You're assuming his performance wouldn't falter playing for a team that isn't the best in about every position across the board. Swap them out and Hooker wins the Heisman.

I wouldn't take a single one of those QBs over Hooker.
I try to keep it real and yes, very happy with HH but, Bryce Young (314) will likely win the Heisman and is clearly the best QB in the SEC, Corral (260) and Stetson (148) have also played lights out all season. Rogers (473) has the most yards at 4449 and best CMP which is really good. Hooker at 2567 with a CMP for (180). If he stays and plays all year 2022, he could be the top QB in the nation. I hope CJH is able to improve the level of talent and depth across the O and D lines as well as DBs and LBs. Velus Jones and a few others on offense made a huge difference and I would give the annual game ball to the OL. What a bunch of unsung heroes and leave it all out on the field men. They definitely gave their all for UT! (CMP=completions))

Love all these opinions and I am not going to knock anybody but, Bryce is absolutely amazing and made more incredible throws that were caught in critical plays at critical times than just about anybody I ever remember playing the position. And he can run as well. I thought Tua was also amazing. I'll hang up and say Go Vols! Hope the future is bright across UT sports! GBO! VFL!

Reactions: RexTheWonderDog

VN Store

Back