Sec Predictions

I'd feel better about the UGA game if Green had still been suspended. We don't have anyone capable of covering him without a lot of help. I have a bad feeling he's going to have a monster game (as in possibly over 150 yards receiving).

UGA by 10.

Tennessee 38 Georgia 13

The debacle in Death Valley will only strengthen the vols' resolve. The talk of Georgia desperation is about 3 weeks late. They were desperate for about a quarter against Arky until Ryan Mallet flushed their season right down the drain. The ridiculous spread will only further anger the vols. Look for the vols to build a big lead early and roll to a huge victory.

Arkansas 45 Texas A&M 31

Neither team is particularly tough on defense but I think Arkansas just has a little more on both sides of the ball.

Alabama 27 at South Carolina 24

This is the first opponent Alabama has faced that can truly present a run and pass threat against the tide's defense. Alabama is as strong as ever in the middle but on the outside I think Garcia can make a few plays if his confidence is not completely ruined after what Spurrier did to hima few weeks back. Tide in a very close 4 quarter game.
y.

Ha ha ha ha ha

Ha ha ha ha ha

:ermm:

Yeah, I think most people with any sense knew that UT wouldn't win by 25.

Not that anybody would've guessed 17-0 at the end of the first, but hey, Tennessee might really be that bad.

:ermm:

Yeah, I think most people with any sense knew that UT wouldn't win by 25.

Not that anybody would've guessed 17-0 at the end of the first, but hey, Tennessee might really be that bad.

I was rooting for tenn but had to bump this.

BOP1, you have reached the elite echleon of college football pundits that includes Jesse Palmer, Lou Holtz, and Craig James. Congratulations.

VN Store

Back