SEC PICK EM Tourney Edition (Final Edition)

Your Picks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NO SIR EEE

The Sultan Of Swat
Here's what I am going to do since the rain is screwing everything up. I am counting the only two games played from yesterday and not the ones today. You can flame me for it or hate me for it or whatever. It'll make it easier for me to keep up, you have 1 vote available. Use it wisely. As Oldtimer says, pick with your gut, not your heart lol. You are going to pick the winner of the SEC tournament. Winner scores 100 points and will win the contest. Poll closes at noon, no argument.

I don’t actually believe LSU will win but I am behind everyone so I had to be a contrarian.

If it miraculously happens and I am tied with anyone, I will say LSU wins the championship game 6-4 as a tiebreaker 😁

Reactions: chuckiepoo and MAD
I don’t actually believe LSU will win but I am behind everyone so I had to be a contrarian.

If it miraculously happens and I am tied with anyone, I will say LSU wins the championship game 6-4 as a tiebreaker 😁
I don't really think Texas A&M will win...but I can't win picking the VOLS either..had to go a different direction to get the win...

GO VOLS WIN IT ALL
SECURITY!!!
Both posters have been reported.

goodtobeking-theking.gif

@NO SIR EEE Okay ... we should be down to just a very few potential candidates .... who are they????
Enquiring minds want to know WHO the top few picked. It is time to show some colors here ... I was flying ORANGE the whole time!!!!
AND ... if anybody picked Florida ... there will be sirens... and agents ... and some bans that will need to be processed immediately. :^)
Now, off to bed for me ... I am teaching bible class in the morning!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
@NO SIR EEE Okay ... we should be down to just a very few potential candidates .... who are they????
Enquiring minds want to know WHO the top few picked. It is time to show some colors here ... I was flying ORANGE the whole time!!!!
AND ... if anybody picked Florida ... there will be sirens... and agents ... and some bans that will need to be processed immediately. :^)
Now, off to bed for me ... I am teaching bible class in the morning!
Since nobody picked Florida, it goes to…I can’t believe I’m saying this… @mad4vols! Congrats buddy!!! Everyone can stop teasing him about Pick ‘Em now 😜

Reactions: MAD and chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back