SEC Officials Banned

I see you are among the the voice of Innocent Stupidity. My condolences. Refs don't lose games. Get it?

You need to shut your pie hole. Go be a nuisance insulting posters on YOUR teams crappy site.

Btw...Duncan is bout 6ft6 and 400lbs...and would curbstomp every man in your dipsheit degenerate family. Crawl back to that God forsaken state you live in and get your azzes whipped by your in state rival like usual.

Your team is the Vanderbilt of Alabama...THE most backward, inbred, illiterate state in the SEC. Minus the academic clout. Highest poverty rates and lowest test scores in the conference, besides lowly Mississippi.

Duncans wife recently lost her battle with cancer and he is raising all his kids by himself. Bet he is twice the man you will ever be...in more ways than one. Do yourself a favor and quit while you're behind.

Jackazz.

I see you are among the the voice of Innocent Stupidity. My condolences. Refs don't lose games. Get it?
Miss State begs to differ. The officiating blunder was so bad that they had no choice but to make a public announcement Instead of keeping it behind closed doors like normal.

Learn to be rational. You won't be hated by every single poster as much as you already are.

You either didn’t play sports are intentionally stirring up crap. Referee’s and their calls are part of the game and most certainly do affect the outcome. Players want continuity so they can adjust to how a game is being called. Calls should even out but for some teams in the SEC, that doesn’t appear to be the case.

You need to shut your pie hole. Go be a nuisance insulting posters on YOUR teams crappy site.

Btw...Duncan is bout 6ft6 and 400lbs...and would curbstomp every man in your dipsheit degenerate family. Crawl back to that God forsaken state you live in and get your azzes whipped by your in state rival like usual.

Your team is the Vanderbilt of Alabama...THE most backward, inbred, illiterate state in the SEC. Minus the academic clout. Highest poverty rates and lowest test scores in the conference, besides lowly Mississippi.

Duncans wife recently lost her battle with cancer and he is raising all his kids by himself. Bet he is twice the man you will ever be...in more ways than one. Do yourself a favor and quit while you're behind.

Jackazz.
Although the guy is a complete tool, your response was a bit over the top. OTOH, not sure what a HarsinVol even is...and what Tennessee fan calls another fan a hillbilly?

VN Store

Back