SEC Media Days

24/7vol

So with SEC Media Days coming up in a little over 2 weeks and all our turnover who is Heupel going to carry to rep the Orange? Any opinions?

Alontae will definitely go. He’s been doing a lot of media stuff, is a man of faith, and is a well spoken leader on the team.

I would guess Alontae, VJJ, and Cade Mays.

Won’t be a QB. It’s so tricky with QB’s when there is a QB battle, you’re effectively naming QB1 if you pick one.

Wish it was Harrison and his mom…they’d be VERY popular…. But It won’t be one of our qbs I’ll bet. Would send wrong signal on not having a starter there yet.

Have to agree with others that it doesn’t feel right sending Cade. He was at that other school longer than he’s been a Vol and I still remember the hatred of VolNation when he originally spurned his home state school.

Reactions: VolNExile
Like it or not the xfer portal is gonna be an important recruiting tool. Would look good to showcase Cade and or Velus.
Yeah, but how does that sit with the majority of your team who are not transfers? The Bible may say that the workers who come out at the 11th hour are the same as those who came out in the 1st, but here on Earth, among human beings, it's going to stir up resentment.

I don't care who is chosen but I'd like to see 3 Seniors that have stayed Loyal through all the crap and have been here from day 1.

I could also go with Velus if CJH wanted to take 1 guy to represent all our Transfer players since the Transfer portal seems like it's going to become a major part of recruiting from now on.

1 from the O, 1 from the D and 1 Transfer rep would seem like a good mix.

If I was CJH I'd also get the entire Team involved in the selection process by letting the players vote.

Post the things the coaches and AD would like to see those chosen represent then let each player make a secret vote of 3 from the O, 3 from the D and 2 Transfer guys.

Let the player council oversee the player vote to keep everything private and fair.

This could be another way of building Team chemistry and letting all the players know that our AD and entire coaching staff always wants to hear their thoughts and ideas even if it's minor like...Hey coach,,,our french fries really suck.

Just my 49 cents worth.

VFL...GBO!!!

But Cade didn't used to be. Still plenty of pics of him on there wearing dwag shiot, singing frack Tennessee, etc. I'd rather not go there. Like I said in the first post, it's forgiven, but no one has forgotten.
My grandson wore a crimson shirt to school one day ....I finally forgave him mainly because he was just a kid.

VN Store

Back