SEC Media Days: Who is going from UT?

The choices don't bother me. I think the decision is probably made, in part, on who they think will stick to the script the best.

For possible entertaining quotes, I might have brought JJ.

Reactions: Smokeyman
You wouldn’t want to bring anyone were the media could focus on their health.

If I wanted some interesting, off the cuff commentary...yeah, I probably would. But thanks for the attempt on correcting my opinion.

It is JG, Daniel Bituli, Darrell Taylor... I think it is a solid group... maybe should of brought Callaway?

Thoughts on the choices?
What?!?! They’re taking the sorriest QB, no, PLAYER in the history of Tennessee Vols football? Who made this horrible, wretched decision? Oh the humanity......

-half of VN

Reactions: Behr and Bret178
What?!?! They’re taking the sorriest QB, no, PLAYER in the history of Tennessee Vols football? Who made this horrible, wretched decision? Oh the humanity......

-half of VN
Actually not close to half, just the part that screams the loudest.

Pretty weird claims to make considering you two are the only people who have mentioned JG at all so far.

You should join Ghost Hunters.

Reactions: MoodyVol
Weird, the OP named JG as one of the players going and KB quoted him.
Dude your contrarian attitude you bring on this board is soooo damn annoying.

You know exactly what I meant. No one had brought up JG negatively in this thread until the two ding dongs came in here to complain about everyone bad mouthing JG.

But you knew that. You just think it's funny to be the guy who pretends he can't understand anything that isn't explicitly written.

Dude your contrarian attitude you bring on this board is soooo damn annoying.

You know exactly what I meant. No one had brought up JG negatively in this thread until the two ding dongs came in here to complain about everyone bad mouthing JG.

But you knew that. You just think it's funny to be the guy who pretends he can't understand anything that isn't explicitly written.

Feel better? I know you've been holding that back. I suggest you put me on ignore, deal with it or cry some more.

You act like that kind of thing never happens. It was going to be said whether KB, k-town or someone else said it. Good grief.

D
Pretty weird claims to make considering you two are the only people who have mentioned JG at all so far.

You should join Ghost Hunters.
Did you even read the OP? Pretty much the entire reason for the post was concerning the three people going included the QB we were being sarcastic about. At least make sure you are paying attention to height before lobbing grenades over the fence.

VN Store

Back