SEC Inside: Gator coaches sound like Butch

LakeMaryFLVol

been seen jacked up on testosterone and moonshine
Just watched SEC Inside on SEC Network . Lot of cliche Butchisms . Very encouraged. Napier sounded more like a therapist then a coach . Nonsense slogans . Kids in meeting room looked confused . Lot of placid blank stares . Lot of hat not much cattle. Vols 45-17

Isn’t Napier from Tennessee?

All pop and no ‘possum!

So my little plan to subvert Florida like Alabama did to us is working as expected!
the-simpsons-mr-burns.gif

Now let’s see what he knows about asparagus.

Last edited:
Isn’t Napier from Tennessee?

All pop and no ‘possum!
No, he’s from Chatsworth, GA. About 45 min southeast of Chattanooga, just east of Dalton, GA. Its weird down here because I know so many UGA fans that are Daltonites who respect him because he was a great QB and his dad was a really good coach at Murray Co. HS, and those were the [only] days that MCHS used to beat Dalton. MCHS’s best years we’re when the Napiers were there. Now they’re garbage. It’s weird because I see—daily—UGA fans talk of how they respect him and hope (kind of tongue in cheek) that he does well at FL. It’s a crazy bizarre paradigm, GA fans wishing well for the FL coach. 1663902851731.gif

No, he’s from Chatsworth, GA. About 45 min southeast of Chattanooga, just east of Dalton, GA. Its weird down here because I know so many UGA fans that are Daltonites who respect him because he was a great QB and his dad was a really good coach at Murray Co. HS, and those were the [only] days that MCHS used to beat Dalton. MCHS’s best years we’re when the Napiers were there. Now they’re garbage. It’s weird because I see—daily—UGA fans talk of how they respect him and hope (kind of tongue in cheek) that he does well at FL. It’s a crazy bizarre paradigm, GA fans wishing well for the FL coach. View attachment 493030
He is technically from Tennessee. He was born here.

No, he’s from Chatsworth, GA. About 45 min southeast of Chattanooga, just east of Dalton, GA. Its weird down here because I know so many UGA fans that are Daltonites who respect him because he was a great QB and his dad was a really good coach at Murray Co. HS, and those were the [only] days that MCHS used to beat Dalton. MCHS’s best years we’re when the Napiers were there. Now they’re garbage. It’s weird because I see—daily—UGA fans talk of how they respect him and hope (kind of tongue in cheek) that he does well at FL. It’s a crazy bizarre paradigm, GA fans wishing well for the FL coach. View attachment 493030
Appreciate your info Smo

Yes, this is true. But raised in GA. It depends on how you define “where he’s from,” but yeah, he was born in Cookeville.

Let me end this once and for all. Billy Napier came from his mother like everyone else. He even has a birth certificate that proves it.

I just love helping my fellow Vols fans.

Just watched SEC Inside on SEC Network . Lot of cliche Butchisms . Very encouraged. Napier sounded more like a therapist then a coach . Nonsense slogans . Kids in meeting room looked confused . Lot of placid blank stares . Lot of hat not much cattle. Vols 45-17

Hope they stay that way until about 7:00 saturday night!!!:D

Reactions: Jeff Clark
I grew up in that area and you are correct! It's weird.

VN Store

Back