SEC football helmets ranked

Brave Volunteer

I like the old school Kentucky helmets way more than what they use now...

Also I dig Ole Miss's script helmets but I think their uniform as a whole just looks like a rip off of the NY Giants. Also while Georgia's helmets are a Green Bay packers rip off, their jerseys are a modern day rip off of the Pittsburgh Steelers jerseys (same number font).

McCat

Old School Kentucky
There is no accounting for taste but the UK black/blue unis with chrome helmet is pretty darn cool on a cool October evening game at Commonwealth.

DWright39

For me other than because Tennessee is my team it’s mainly because of one thing. The way they look on a camera or tv shot from the side down low when the offensive linemen are coming to the line and getting into their stances. It looks to me it looks very iconic and super badass. The Dallas cowboys arent my Fave NFL team but their look in the same situation is similar. Would give about anything to wear that helmet one time. Wish some of our actual players felt the same

Lawrence Wright

Troll Brother #1
There is no accounting for taste but the UK black/blue unis with chrome helmet is pretty darn cool on a cool October evening game at Commonwealth.
You’re right, there is no accounting for taste.

In a league where you have classic, timeless, iconic helmets at Alabama, LSU, UGA, Tennessee and Auburn, the mere mention of chrome helmets in the SEC sounds like straight up blasphemy.

Last edited:

VN Store

Sponsors