SEC CHAMPIONSHIP PREDICTION

Yeah, that is a great article if you are an Auburn fan! Doesn't look so good on paper, but we all know that! I hope that Auburn is so focused on impressing the BCS that they over play and self destruct!

And they should think different after our poor displays against Vandy and UK?

I know we CAN and MAY win this game, but you can't be suprised by the predictions. We have played weak in two of our last three games and lost the other to an unranked ND. Auburn has played well consistently and may be the best team in the nation right now, like it or not. You can't expect anything better than that for a prediction.

As I've said...

I expect Auburn to win, but I hope with all my heart that Tennessee wins.

Originally posted by YAZ@Dec 2, 2004 11:13 PM
And they should think different after our poor displays against Vandy and UK?

I know we CAN and MAY win this game, but you can't be suprised by the predictions. We have played weak in two of our last three games and lost the other to an unranked ND. Auburn has played well consistently and may be the best team in the nation right now, like it or not. You can't expect anything better than that for a prediction.

Oh believe me, I don't expect anything better! I know that nobody is giving us a chance. I just hope that the Vols can prove them wrong.

ITS GREAT TO BE A TENNESSEE VOL!!! I SAID ITS GREAT TO BE A TENNESSEE VOL!!!

VN Store

Back