SEC Championship Game Tix NEEDED

Ok, so I know our season was a bust, but my husband is an LSU fan and he happily accompanied me to the game last year...I know that TN fans had to have gobbled up tix since we were favored to make the championship, so I figured you might want to sell them now. :( :( :( :(

Might as well have you tix go to a TN fan, right? :p

Please let me know if anyone has any available. They would be a great early Christmas gift for my husband.

Thanks!
RockyTopBrooke

I still don't believe you are a Tennessee fan. That avatar looks staged. :biggrin2:

J/K, Sorry I can't help, but keep this in mind..your beloved Vols beat your hubby's tigers. :eek:lol:

Originally posted by USAF_Vol@Nov 18, 2005 9:13 PM

Sorry I can't help, but keep this in mind..your beloved Vols beat your hubby's tigers. :eek:lol:
[snapback]195337[/snapback]​

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow:

I know it's hard to believe that a little girl could be that cute, but that's my niece and she loves her Tennessee Vols!

Trust me, I'm Tennessee through and through. My blood runs orange, just like yours...I'm just trying to help out my hubby while reveling in the fact that their one loss was to us!

:dance2: :dance:

Nevermind! I was able to get tickets through my husband's family. He has 2 cousins (Steltz brothers) on the team so we got some family tix.

Thanks!

:hi: :hi: :hi:

VN Store

Back