SEC Basketball Awards

My day is made. I'm so happy for Rennia and Jordan.

And ohhhhh MY! Looking down that list I'd love to see a game with all these players going head to head. Or, these players going up against a team of the top professional players. It'd be a real treat, for sure.

Reactions: travis929
When this transfer rule passes, if I were Brenda Friese or Geno I would go poking around on Rhyne Howard. Maryland and UConn, are one superstar player away from being in that top 3 group and she would fit the bill. The help is not good enough around her at UK and none is on the way.

When this transfer rule passes, if I were Brenda Friese or Geno I would go poking around on Rhyne Howard. Maryland and UConn, are one superstar player away from being in that top 3 group and she would fit the bill. The help is not good enough around her at UK and none is on the way.
Kentucky has the transfer from Utah, PG Patterson and SG Haines. They will be better next year than they are this year.

Boston: 1st Team All SEC; All Defensive 1st Team; SEC All Freshman team; SEC Def POY; SEC Freshman POY

Pretty strong.

Reactions: travis929
Kentucky has the transfer from Utah, PG Patterson and SG Haines. They will be better next year than they are this year.
Isn’t Haines a redshirt Senior this year? Does she have more eligibility left?

Isn’t Haines a redshirt Senior this year? Does she have more eligibility left?

She played 2 years, took a medical redshirt her junior year before transferring and then sat out another year as a transfer. I would think she can get a waiver due to only playing 3 years.

She played 2 years, took a medical redshirt her junior year before transferring and then sat out another year as a transfer. I would think she can get a waiver due to only playing 3 years.

Haines is done will not be returning !

Yea there is a su

I’m surprised... How did Key not make the all defensive team... geez

Bothered me as well. I thought she earned all defensive. Teams had a hard time in the paint against us most nights. Primarily due to her shot blocking. We are also one of the better defensive teams both in the league and nationally. Wold have thought we’d have landed at least one on there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Boston: 1st Team All SEC; All Defensive 1st Team; SEC All Freshman team; SEC Def POY; SEC Freshman POY

Pretty strong.
That Key is not on the defensive team is surprising.
Ask Boston who shut her down , the same game she faked being hurt 'cause she didn't like Key's block party. Ask the Ole Miss post. Dang shame all around.

VN Store

Back