SEC Baseball

Kendall Rogers ‏@KendallRogersPG · 52m
#gators are in trouble, IMO. @d1baseball: Illinois defeats Florida 5-1 at Florida Tournament; Florida 1-3, Illinois 4-0 at tourney

Gators are in danger of being extinct.

Damn happy they're are stinking like a swamp but not getting to exited.
Vols haven't started the division games along with other teams, gators look like crap last season but still were able to get out of the mud which included series wins over the vols.

Kendall Rogers ‏@KendallRogersPG · 43m
Would say it’s highly likely. @PH1Losophical: @KendallRogersPG Safe to say TAMU will be dropping out of the rankings

South Carolina builds a miraculous 4 run comeback with 2 outs in the 9th to stay unbeaten, sweep Clemson. Still 2 unbeatens in the SEC.

Reactions: 1 person
Kendall Rogers ‏@KendallRogersPG · 5m
#SouthCarolina beats #Clemson 5-3 to sweep that series, coming back yet again. If that’s not a statement, don’t know what is. Dominant

Couple of interesting games tonight in the SEC...Tennessee Tech(11-1) at Vanderbilt(10-2)...Georgia Tech at UGA...Bama at Auburn...Southern Miss. at UF...

Top 25... FSU at South Florida

Couple of interesting games tonight in the SEC...Tennessee Tech(11-1) at Vanderbilt(10-2)...Georgia Tech at UGA...Bama at Auburn...Southern Miss. at UF...

Top 25... FSU at South Florida

It looks like the volunteer state is prospering in baseball.

Vols, vandy, and Tennessee tech all have great winning records.

Looks like UK is the only "upset" tonight in the SEC, they lost to Indiana 7-2 tonight.

Yes, I was speaking about the ASU series. Missouri and Auburn have not been that impressive , so I would expect UT to win both of those series and then see if UT has turned the corner in the following 2 SEC matchups.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, I was speaking about the ASU series. Missouri and Auburn have not been that impressive , so I would expect UT to win both of those series and then see if UT has turned the corner in the following 2 SEC matchups.

I guess you're probably pretty excited for your match up this weekend with LSU. Why is Friday's game not being televised? That's ridiculous. Beede vs. Nola, I mean... C'mon MAN!

How would you say your pitching this year compares to last year? TIA

I guess you're probably pretty excited for your match up this weekend with LSU. Why is Friday's game not being televised? That's ridiculous. Beede vs. Nola, I mean... C'mon MAN!

How would you say your pitching this year compares to last year? TIA

The matchup was all that was expected and yes disappointed it was not on TV considering I live here in Knoxville. The pitching staff is going to be better than last year, but the issue as in past years, is Vanderbilt does not have the ability to hit the long ball and they have to scratch and claw to get the runs they can generate. Batting average this year is a little lower than years past and I am just hoping it is because of the cold weather and the bats will start to heat up. Congrats on the Missouri series.

The matchup was all that was expected and yes disappointed it was not on TV considering I live here in Knoxville. The pitching staff is going to be better than last year, but the issue as in past years, is Vanderbilt does not have the ability to hit the long ball and they have to scratch and claw to get the runs they can generate. Batting average this year is a little lower than years past and I am just hoping it is because of the cold weather and the bats will start to heat up. Congrats on the Missouri series.

Thanks for the info and congrats on the big series win with LSU. I saw the Kilichowski kid pitch against MTSU, seems like he's gonna be a good one.

VN Store

Back