SEC: 0-4 So Far in Bowl Season

As BU Bear said, Bama, GA, LSU....they’re great. The rest isn’t. Take a poll. Ask the TN faithful how many really give a rats ass about the SEC. 🤣

Reactions: BUBear
Great for you, Ricky. 🤣 Reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit. I never said the SEC was the best. That’s what you are inferring I said. I said nobody is denying it. I never included me.

So my giving 30 years of service and being stationed in TN is of great importance or joy? Missing kids birthdays and Anniversaries so you can get off on your SEC homerism? You’re welcome, Ricky. 👍
So again I ask you then, who do you think is the best conference? If you believe it’s someone else man up and say it. If not then quit being a fraud.
No one gives a crap about your midmajor kids or what mechanic job you volunteered for because your Oklahoma GED didn’t qualify you for anything outside a Tulsa McDonalds lol

Lol says a guy whose team beat Texas state by 9 points and lost to TCU. Ole Miss will beat you. And yes the SEC is the best. Thanks for agreeing. Your midmajor conference. Not so much
Alabama, UGA and LSU. Read'em and weep.

Alabama, UGA and LSU. Read'em and weep.
Yep and the conference is better than yours. Midmajors that can’t count and continue to get left behind by the actual programs they have 😂. Imagine those exciting okla state vs Cincy conference title games in front of 40k

THIS!!! Give half the conference that extra loss and let's see the bowl participation then.
Do you really think that extra game would matter to Bama and UGA? And let’s assume you’re right and they do lose. Then every SEC team slides down a spot in the bowl pecking order and the SEC really does dominate the bowls.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Do you really think that extra game would matter to Bama and UGA? And let’s assume you’re right and they do lose. Then every SEC team slides down a spot in the bowl pecking order and the SEC really does dominate the bowls.
Forgive him all he knows about sports is rape and murder and drug dealing

Yep and the conference is better than yours. Midmajors that can’t count and continue to get left behind by the actual programs they have 😂. Imagine those exciting okla state vs Cincy conference title games in front of 40k
Without Bama, UGA and LSU the historically 4th place team (A&M) from the South Division of that conference that can't count would be dominating the SEC. 😂😂🤣

Reactions: OriginalCoach
So again I ask you then, who do you think is the best conference? If you believe it’s someone else man up and say it. If not then quit being a fraud.
No one gives a crap about your midmajor kids or what mechanic job you volunteered for because your Oklahoma GED didn’t qualify you for anything outside a Tulsa McDonalds lol

Naw, not going to goad me because I don’t aspire to be a SEC homer. There is no “best conference “. Best teams, certainly. No best conference even though you wish it were so.

Oklahoma GED huh? That’s funny. Although I have a college degree and then some, even an Oklahoma GED is still light years ahead of most TN colleges. Seriously. I mean, damn it, if you’re any indication...😂

Without Bama, UGA and LSU the historically 4th place team (A&M) from the South Division of that conference that can't count would be dominating the SEC. 😂😂🤣
SEC has 9 programs that have won football NCs. Meanwhile Baylor racks up wins vs Abliene Christian and Rice and has no real accomplishments

Naw, not going to goad me because I don’t aspire to be a SEC homer. Their is no “best conference “. Best teams, certainly. No best conference even though you wish it were so.

Oklahoma GED huh? That’s funny. Although I have a college degree and then some, even an Oklahoma GED is still light years ahead of most TN colleges. Seriously. I mean, damn it, if you’re any indication...😂
There not “their” GED 😂 and there is a best conference. Every single year.

Yeah, I saw that mistake. I had the same horrified look as your parents about you.

What did TN add to the conference by losing? Or MissState? Or FL? Nothing. No more than had they won. They still aren’t the best teams. It’s still about Bama and GA. Those two teams are the SEC. Because they’re the best. You really are ok, Ricky. DAF but ok.🤣

It would seldom matter to Bama and UGA yet other programs would fall below the 6 win threshold for bowl eligibility.

It would seldom matter to Bama and UGA yet other programs would fall below the 6 win threshold for bowl eligibility.
unfortunately, unlike Baylor, SEC teams usually play 5-7 ranked teams and a good OOC p5 game, so it’s hard to rack up the marshmallows that you all do. And even then you all still can’t win anything

Naw, not going to goad me because I don’t aspire to be a SEC homer. There is no “best conference “. Best teams, certainly. No best conference even though you wish it were so.

Good natured ribbing with rival fans is ok, but you are taking it to a point beyond that now. You might want to go take a breather.

Reactions: OriginalCoach
Nine programs huh? What about this century? Do those numbers change?
We have won a NC in my lifetime and during our worst decade ever in history have a comparable record to yours despite your weak schedule.
why don’t you list the 10 biggest non conference wins for Baylor since 2000.

We have won a NC in my lifetime and during our worst decade ever in history have a comparable record to yours despite your weak schedule.
why don’t you list the 10 biggest non conference wins for Baylor since 2000.
New century my friend. Yale, Harvard and the University of Chicago used to win big also.

VN Store

Back