SEC: 0-4 So Far in Bowl Season

Also the SEC wins titles in nearly every sport it plays. If it ā€œdoesnā€™t do muchā€ why did your Sooners beg to be in it šŸ˜‚

I disagree. The SEC only plays 8 conference games and its out of conference games are usually against extremely weak competion.
THIS!!! Give half the conference that extra loss and let's see the bowl participation then.

I canā€™t believe a Baylor fan is criticizing OOC scheduling lmao. You have one of the weakes OOC schedules the past 15 years in the P5
You must have missed it. We beat BYU this season and play them in Provo next season. The following four years will see home-n-home with Utah and Oregon. Ole Miss backed out of a HnH a few years ago...coulda been Auburn but either way they ran away from the series.

Last edited:
You must have missed it. We beat BYU this season and play them in Provo next season. The following four years will see home-n-home with Utah and Oregon. Ole Miss backed out of a HnH a few years ago.
Again your P5 opponents in the last 8 years were Duke who you lost two. And Wake Forest. Meanwhile Tennessee alone has played several great programs in OOC play to go along with the 5-7 ranked SEc teams

You canā€™t even compare our schedules with a straight face. Baylor doesnā€™t have any compete schedule out of the last 25-30 years thatā€™s tougher than Tennesseeā€™s

South Carolina dominates. Freaking Kentucky won their bowl game. Yet we lost to an average B10 team. I still cannot believe it.

Again your P5 opponents in the last 8 years were Duke who you lost two. And Wake Forest. Meanwhile Tennessee alone has played several great programs in OOC play to go along with the 5-7 ranked SEc teams

You canā€™t even compare our schedules with a straight face. Baylor doesnā€™t have any compete schedule out of the last 25-30 years thatā€™s tougher than Tennesseeā€™s
No P5 team wanted to face the Briles offense back then it wasn't for lack of trying. Now we get to face that offense tonight. I just hope Kiffin doesn't call the game that Lebby would have.

No P5 team wanted to face the Briles offense back then it wasn't for lack of trying. Now we get to face that offense tonight. I just hope Kiffin doesn't call the game that Lebby would have.
Save it for the game thread!

Also the SEC wins titles in nearly every sport it plays. If it ā€œdoesnā€™t do muchā€ why did your Sooners beg to be in it šŸ˜‚

Who begged? OU turned down the SEC before. šŸ¤£

ā€œAlso the SEC wins titles in nearly every sports....ā€ Puhleeeese. Certain teams win titles. BB itā€™s been KY. In WBB itā€™s TN. Baseball, usually Vandy. Every conference has a brand program. For SEC itā€™s Bama. Other than the very few teams winning championships, the SEC is just another run of the mill conference.

Last edited:
Reactions: BUBear
Lmao yea people were really scared of Baylor and their huge non Conference wins vs ummmmmmm? Just admit Briles rolled up offense numbers vs FCS and trash G5 teams

And why you are here instead of on the sooner board or some trash high school Appy state FB page

To see the SEC homers that gloat about the SEC when their team adds zero credibility to the SEC. I wad stationed in TN. Love the passion of TN fans. HATE conference homers. Like you, maybe šŸ˜†

To see the SEC homers that gloat about the SEC when their team adds zero credibility to the SEC. I wad stationed in TN. Love the passion of TN fans. HATE conference homers. Like you, maybe šŸ˜†
I just said the SEC is the best. And it is. And you agree. Also ā€œStationedā€ in Tennessee šŸ˜‚

Alabama, UGA, LSU... you betcha. Everyone else...PAC 12.
Lol says a guy whose team beat Texas state by 9 points and lost to TCU. Ole Miss will beat you. And yes the SEC is the best. Thanks for agreeing. Your midmajor conference. Not so much

I just said the SEC is the best. And it is. And you agree. Also ā€œStationedā€ in Tennessee šŸ˜‚

Great for you, Ricky. šŸ¤£ Reading comprehension isnā€™t your strong suit. I never said the SEC was the best. Thatā€™s what you are inferring I said. I said nobody is denying it. I never included me.

So my giving 30 years of service and being stationed in TN is of great importance or joy? Missing kids birthdays and Anniversaries so you can get off on your SEC homerism? Youā€™re welcome, Ricky. šŸ‘

VN Store

Back