SEC: 0-4 So Far in Bowl Season

BUBear

Football On The Brazos
I can’t believe a Baylor fan is criticizing OOC scheduling lmao. You have one of the weakes OOC schedules the past 15 years in the P5
You must have missed it. We beat BYU this season and play them in Provo next season. The following four years will see home-n-home with Utah and Oregon. Ole Miss backed out of a HnH a few years ago...coulda been Auburn but either way they ran away from the series.

Last edited:

Rickyvol77

You must have missed it. We beat BYU this season and play them in Provo next season. The following four years will see home-n-home with Utah and Oregon. Ole Miss backed out of a HnH a few years ago.
Again your P5 opponents in the last 8 years were Duke who you lost two. And Wake Forest. Meanwhile Tennessee alone has played several great programs in OOC play to go along with the 5-7 ranked SEc teams

You can’t even compare our schedules with a straight face. Baylor doesn’t have any compete schedule out of the last 25-30 years that’s tougher than Tennessee’s

BUBear

Football On The Brazos
Again your P5 opponents in the last 8 years were Duke who you lost two. And Wake Forest. Meanwhile Tennessee alone has played several great programs in OOC play to go along with the 5-7 ranked SEc teams

You can’t even compare our schedules with a straight face. Baylor doesn’t have any compete schedule out of the last 25-30 years that’s tougher than Tennessee’s
No P5 team wanted to face the Briles offense back then it wasn't for lack of trying. Now we get to face that offense tonight. I just hope Kiffin doesn't call the game that Lebby would have.

OriginalCoach

Also the SEC wins titles in nearly every sport it plays. If it “doesn’t do much” why did your Sooners beg to be in it 😂
Who begged? OU turned down the SEC before. 🤣

“Also the SEC wins titles in nearly every sports....” Puhleeeese. Certain teams win titles. BB it’s been KY. In WBB it’s TN. Baseball, usually Vandy. Every conference has a brand program. For SEC it’s Bama. Other than the very few teams winning championships, the SEC is just another run of the mill conference.

Last edited:

Rickyvol77

No P5 team wanted to face the Briles offense back then it wasn't for lack of trying. Now we get to face that offense tonight. I just hope Kiffin doesn't call the game that Lebby would have.
Lmao yea people were really scared of Baylor and their huge non Conference wins vs ummmmmmm? Just admit Briles rolled up offense numbers vs FCS and trash G5 teams

OriginalCoach

I just said the SEC is the best. And it is. And you agree. Also “Stationed” in Tennessee 😂
Great for you, Ricky. 🤣 Reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit. I never said the SEC was the best. That’s what you are inferring I said. I said nobody is denying it. I never included me.

So my giving 30 years of service and being stationed in TN is of great importance or joy? Missing kids birthdays and Anniversaries so you can get off on your SEC homerism? You’re welcome, Ricky. 👍

VN Store