SEASON TICKETS IN X2 OF NEYLAND FOR 2019

agman

SOLD

2019 Season Football Tickets in Section X2 with parking and the cushions for sale. Although grandfathered, this section requires a $500 per seat donation for new applicants if available. Eight games in 2019 with first ever meeting with Brigham Young University.

Two season tickets, two seat cushions and a parking pass for $1400.00 If a person does not want seat cushions and parking, price will be reduced to $1,150.00.

Tickets will need to be ordered by April 30. I will accept credit card through PayPal for payment.

If interested call (865) 230-8993.

D4C05892-583D-4C30-B586-D1C9DFDDB1EC.jpeg

Last edited:
I will check this thread as the season approaches. I know you want to sell the whole season so I won't ask how long til you sell them by game. Good luck.

I will check this thread as the season approaches. I know you want to sell the whole season so I won't ask how long til you sell them by game. Good luck.
No, they will not be sold game by game. Will probably be sold by May 1.

I promise you, this pic is from student section. X2 is the other side, underneath XX2 the newer upper deck with the cover over it built in 1996.

This, X2 is a section below the upper deck seats that are actual chair backs and facing the Jumbotron. Your photo is from the student section.

Picture is definitely from the west side. See the players on the sidelines. Vols on on the west side.

Picture is definitely from the west side. See the players on the sidelines. Vols on on the west side.

Looks like it’s from the UF game in either ‘04 or ‘06 based on the fact the hedges are still there. UT was on the east sideline then.

Cover over upper deck gives it away that the pic is not from x2, but from student section.

The photo was from my son and assumed it was taken from X2 since the view is essentially the same. However, from the cover over North end zone it does appear to be taken from student section. The buyer was familiar with stadium and happy with tickets. From some prices on Craigslist, I may have sold too cheap.

The photo was from my son and assumed it was taken from X2 since the view is essentially the same. However, from the cover over North end zone it does appear to be taken from student section. The buyer was familiar with stadium and happy with tickets. From some prices on Craigslist, I may have sold too cheap.
Oh they're great seats, i used to be in x5, y6, and y7 close to x2 and enjoyed every season in those sections.

Yeah, I know for a fact what a great deal it was because I am in that section too and paid $1935 to the university for mine counting donation.

Reactions: agman
FYI.. this is the X2 view from the tickets page. Virtually the same view as OP's first picture of the field. T on midfield inverted . X2 MUCH nicer than student section . (Yup, who needs a bunch of college girls blocking your view??)

1557262282027.png

VN Store

Back