Season tickets for football

Smallvol#1

MarchMatters
TO and I decided to get tickets in the Tennessee Terrace. We will not be keeping our seats in Q. Those 4 seats are under the overhang and have a full view of the Jumbotron. If anyone wants any of them, cost of seat and required donation run ~$950/seat, PM me. I would need the donation and ticket cost up front when due by UT. I think that is now April. I’m asking because these are great seats. Plus I was told today we are getting a “discounted“ required donation. I have no idea if that is true, but I seriously doubt anyone can get better seats, just walking in to buy, that will beat these. Not making any money on these etc., but I thought someone on here might want to take advantage of our years of donating.

TO and I decided to get tickets in the Tennessee Terrace. We will not be keeping our seats in Q. Those 4 seats are under the overhang and have a full view of the Jumbotron. If anyone wants any of them, cost of seat and required donation run ~$950/seat, PM me. I would need the donation and ticket cost up front when due by UT. I think that is now April. I’m asking because these are great seats. Plus I was told today we are getting a “discounted“ required donation. I have no idea if that is true, but I seriously doubt anyone can get better seats, just walking in to buy, that will beat these. Not making any money on these etc., but I thought someone on here might want to take advantage of our years of donating.
Where are they at in Q?

Where are they at in Q?
Row 54 or 55, can’t remember for sure. Somewhere I have it posted from when I sold some tickets. They are under the overhang but you still have a full view of Jumbotron. I’ll try to find that old post and put it on this thread.

Bump. Row 55, think seats are #49-52, have until midnight Tuesday if anyone wants them.

Donation is $500/seat plus cost of ticket. As far as I know can get just 2, all 4, or whatever ever want.

Sure hope "discounted" required donations are done away with. Then all donation amounts can all be set to a more reasonable level. ⚘

My donation in Q (row 25) was the same. That's not discounted.

VN Store

Back