Season Ticket Refunds

I’m pretty sure that they will be required too, but they need to make it official and give info on what canceling would look like for those like myself that have no interest in attending a game like that.
I’m sure they will once they figure out what the schedule is even going to be. Big decisions likely coming in the next 7-10 days.

Reactions: 08Vol
If they have a season with fans in the stands, I doubt they will offer refunds to people who don't want to wear masks. A few years ago, they came out with the requirement that people who wanted to bring bags in had to bring in clear plastic bags with size limitations, and I don't think they offered any refunds to people who didn't like that rule. Basically, I don't think that instituting any health or safety rule would be considered a valid reason to offer refunds by the University.

Reactions: GlennTenn
I want a refund if masks are required.
I will not be able to see around the standing fans that have on masks in front of me.
LOL... makes as much sense as most of the bs spewed on here recently.

Once you get in the stadium take it off. They cannot make you wear it because the University is public funded. They will not or could not enforce inside the stadium.

UT is waiting on the state to let them know what their capacity can be. They're hoping to be able to move forward soon. Schools will not be making any announcements until the SEC gives its update on Friday the 31st.

UT has already announced that masks are mandatory in all public areas of campus. That includes Neyland Stadium.

If you're high enough on the donor list to be eligible for tickets but you don't want to attend because of the mask mandate, UT will happily allow someone else to buy your tickets. If it's 25% capacity, you can rest assured someone will want them.

Are they going by your rank or dollars you gave this year? Also, what donor rank you think gets tickets and how many? I know you don’t set policy but what do you think?

Once you get in the stadium take it off. They cannot make you wear it because the University is public funded. They will not or could not enforce inside the stadium.
I was making a funny about standing fans.
You did however prove my point about the amount of bs that is spewed.
Anti-maskers are killing people.

I was making a funny about standing fans.
You did however prove my point about the amount of bs that is spewed.
Anti-maskers are killing people.
Was the irony intentional or accidental?

FauciMasks2.jpg

In my experience with situations where masks are required in gatherings that last more than 30 min, like graduation ceremonies, baseball games, etc. People show up wearing them, then after about a half hour most people say screw it and pull it down or stop wearing it altogether. Will be the same thing in sports

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
In my experience with situations where masks are required in gatherings that last more than 30 min, like graduation ceremonies, baseball games, etc. People show up wearing them, then after about a half hour most people say screw it and pull it down or stop wearing it altogether. Will be the same thing in sports
I wonder if healthcare workers, especially in surgery should have that option ? Seems if the general public isn't concerned with the possibility of spreading a virus or pathogen, should they be held to a higher standard for comfort sake.

There is no way you are telling me attending a game in person wearing a mask is going to be enjoyable.
I've sat in Neyland Stadium when it felt like the 10th degree of hell. A noon game in September, not a cloud in the sky, is smothering heat. It's also worth it.

All depends on how bad you want to be there to watch the Vols play.

I’m pretty sure that they will be required too, but they need to make it official and give info on what canceling would look like for those like myself that have no interest in attending a game like that.
I want a refund if they make me wear pants. My balls need to breathe!!!

You’ll be in the stands with a big orange checkerboard mask, and you’ll love it. If not, you’re dying on a stupid hill.

They just need to announce something! 25%, 30%, or 100%....Mask or No mask... Full refunds or not, we’re a little over a month out from the scheduled start of the season. NFL teams are doing it, other schools are starting to do it. They have my money for 2020, but how they handle this will decide if they ever get it again. I also would rather cancel than go sit in a near empty stadium wearing a mask in the September sun. They are delaying the inevitable at this point.

For the 1,001 time, Take Temps at the Gates, wear breathable N95 masks, and Fill the Stadium. If you are infected, you Will have an elevated temp. So says every Reputable Dr. I've asked. (3 in my Family)

I wonder if healthcare workers, especially in surgery should have that option ? Seems if the general public isn't concerned with the possibility of spreading a virus or pathogen, should they be held to a higher standard for comfort sake.
Most wear long johns under their scrubs.
Operating rooms temps are usually set to the lower limits of the HVAC system.
Not at all like an early September day game with 100,000 of my closest friends.

Are they going by your rank or dollars you gave this year? Also, what donor rank you think gets tickets and how many? I know you don’t set policy but what do you think?

Donor rank. I don’t know how they will determine how many tickets you get the option to purchase, if it will be your normal number or a limit lower than that.

What is the criteria for high level? 50000k 5k. Ranked higher regardless of dollars?

How much donated each year is more important to the AD than total lifetime gifts now (from what I’ve heard). So that will probably be the first ranking followed by lifetime gifts ranking. Top 5,000 donors could tie up 10,000 to 40,000 seats.

VN Store

Back