Season ticket question

So I used to be a baseball season ticket holder, well my dad and uncle were. Uncle played baseball at Tennessee so he kept his until Serrano’s teams really hit rock bottom. I, personally, have held football season tickets for a few years and relinquished them after 2017. But I want to get back in, except I want to get my family their baseball season tickets back. They have been talking all season about regretting getting rid of them.

So, basically what I’m asking is.. is it possible for me to get baseball season tix before Christmas? And how much would they be per person?

vol66

Grand Noobah!
So I used to be a baseball season ticket holder, well my dad and uncle were. Uncle played baseball at Tennessee so he kept his until Serrano’s teams really hit rock bottom. I, personally, have held football season tickets for a few years and relinquished them after 2017. But I want to get back in, except I want to get my family their baseball season tickets back. They have been talking all season about regretting getting rid of them.

So, basically what I’m asking is.. is it possible for me to get baseball season tix before Christmas? And how much would they be per person?
If you, or your family have been season ticket holders you all should get an e-mail...

I went to Serrano’s first banquet, it cost 50-80 bucks, never had season tickets in anything, and around the 1st of the year, I get multiple emails telling me I can buy season baseball tix.

Good luck.

If you, or your family have been season ticket holders you all should get an e-mail...

I went to Serrano’s first banquet, it cost 50-80 bucks, never had season tickets in anything, and around the 1st of the year, I get multiple emails telling me I can buy season baseball tix.

Good luck.
Is that when your noob ass asked Coach Serrano how many points a double was worth?

AthensVol2007

Cost depends on where they’re located and I can GUARANTEE they’ll jump next year now that the cat is out of the bag. Mine this season equated to roughly $5 per ticket. I reached out to purchase them in January and at that time nothing had been finalized regarding Covid attendance so they took my info and told me they’d call when they had a decision; at that time, somehow, everything was gone except bleacher seats down the RF line. I was fine with my seats especially given their cost but I was confused, and still am, as to how the chair back seats were already gone, unless they called all of us in the order we first called them and everyone ahead of me took the chair backs and MVP’s. I’ve never had baseball season tickets but we had company football tickets up until 2019 or 2020 in my name and they were damn near $4k so it’s not like I wasn’t in the system until now.

Cost depends on where they’re located and I can GUARANTEE they’ll jump next year now that the cat is out of the bag. Mine this season equated to roughly $5 per ticket. I reached out to purchase them in January and at that time nothing had been finalized regarding Covid attendance so they took my info and told me they’d call when they had a decision; at that time, somehow, everything was gone except bleacher seats down the RF line. I was fine with my seats especially given their cost but I was confused, and still am, as to how the chair back seats were already gone, unless they called all of us in the order we first called them and everyone ahead of me took the chair backs and MVP’s. I’ve never had baseball season tickets but we had company football tickets up until 2019 or 2020 in my name and they were damn near $4k so it’s not like I wasn’t in the system until now.
It’s a Christmas present I’m planning. I’ve only ever had season tix for football from 2015-17. (I’m only 25).

So as long as baseball season tickets are 300 or less per person I should be fine

@1RBFjr

To noob me is to love me.
It’s a Christmas present I’m planning. I’ve only ever had season tix for football from 2015-17. (I’m only 25).

So as long as baseball season tickets are 300 or less per person I should be fine
Unless you’re getting MVP seats, the current season ticket price could double and it’d be less than $300 each.

is Tennessee Fund ranking taken into consideration, at all?

VN Store

Sponsors