Season Ticket Holders

What percentage of Vols's ticket holders opt out of 2020 season?

• 0-20

Votes: 35 23.0%
  • 21-40

Votes: 30 19.7%
  • 41-60

Votes: 48 31.6%
  • 61-80

Votes: 32 21.1%
  • 81-90

Votes: 7 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK.....I'll admit I'm out of the loop, but who gets sideline tickets? I always thought it was former players, recruits, etc. Do "regular" folks get sideline tickets for the entire season? Wow, can't imagine how cool that would be.
There are tickets available in every section. Some seats require $2500 per seat per year donation. I think that’s the U and T sections. $1250 per seat for sections R, S, V, W
It’s slightly cheaper on the other side.
I think the best bargain is AA, BB, EE, FF
Those are upper deck sideline seats and only require $100 donation per seat

I think you will get an email on Tuesday. Your Tennessee fund points will be used to rank you among the $1000 donors. I think you are for sure getting tickets. It’s a guess but I’ve been following and checking with friends and I think there are tickets left.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
thank you for sharing!
You’re welcome!
the person I talked with was very kind. She didn’t really have to take the time she did to explain it all but she did! Grateful for that. I’m 8500 in Tennessee fund rank but my donation is only $200, so I will probably miss out this year. But that’s ok
Glad Fans can go

They sent out email to $5000 and up donors 1st
Then $2000 and up
This up coming Tuesday will be $1000 and up
Tuesday 15th will be all other donors

That’s what the person that answered my call at Tennessee fund told me
Good info. What I’ve been looking for. Won’t have to check mailbox every hour or so. Thanks!

They sent out email to $5000 and up donors 1st
Then $2000 and up
This up coming Tuesday will be $1000 and up
Tuesday 15th will be all other donors

That’s what the person that answered my call at Tennessee fund told me

Great info! Thank you for sharing. This gives me some hope that maybe I'll get a notification Tuesday.

I think you will get an email on Tuesday. Your Tennessee fund points will be used to rank you among the $1000 donors. I think you are for sure getting tickets. It’s a guess but I’ve been following and checking with friends and I think there are tickets left.

That's interesting. With that process, it is possible that I might have gotten the opportunity to get tickets. Even if given the opportunity, I think I still would have deferred to next year. With that being said, does anyone know where I can get some tickets to the Kentucky game?

Parking i think
No, parking is done just as this seat reassignment is being done. They began this 7 or 8 years ago. Parking used to be determined EXCLUSIVELY by TN Fund ranking. Then...a new system was devised to make NEW, more generous donors happy. TN Fund ranking became secondary in determining your parking space. UT magically created Tier I, Tier 2 and Tier 3 Parking Levels. Your Tier level is determined by your donation amount the previous year, not your TN Fund rank. Tier I donors (biggest $) are ranked within their little tier based on TN Fund rank and get primo parking space. Then Tier II is ordered by the Fund ranking in their contribution level. Then Tier III gets dibs on what’s left based on their ranking in the TN Fund. My personal results were getting booted from G3 (been there more than 10 years)...by someone who gave 5K for the first time (after smaller amounts for a few years) and had a fund ranking of almost 7,000; while I had given 1500 for 14 years and 2500 for 13 years and achieved a TN fund Rank of 1702. Loyalty and longevity are not rewarded by UT athletics.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
FYI. Got email this past Tuesday with seat assignment. Mountaineer Level, TN Fund rank 1736. Season Ticket holder for 34 years. Normal seats are Sec. V, row 26. New seat assignment is Sec. F, row 54. Net result: moved from shady west to sunny East, 30 rows higher and from the 30 yard line to the 10. I inquired if parking spots would be reassigned. Got an emphatic “NO”.

Your new assigned seats are close to my regular season tickets in $500 donor level. I enjoyed except for hot games early in season. I've gotten email to expect email this week. Happy you got seats. You have overhang if rains, about 10+ rows behind students and band in next section lower.

Pack prez: 80% of season ticket holders opted out

80% Packer's season ticket holders opted out of 2020, that's unbelievable. Would 80% of our season ticket holds opt out? What say you? What percentage would opt out?

I opted out. I support the program, but it is a financial commitment & the uncertainty pushed me to hold off until next year. I would love to be there, but how many folks will be in the stadium? Will the band be there? What about the normal festivities like tailgating? I'm just happy they are playing the games this year.

Your new assigned seats are close to my regular season tickets in $500 donor level. I enjoyed except for hot games early in season. I've gotten email to expect email this week. Happy you got seats. You have overhang if rains, about 10+ rows behind students and band in next section lower.
I looked on a couple of sites for “views” from Sec. F—-I’m not displeased; just a different perspective this year. One site indicated I’m four rows from being under the overhang...we‘ll see. I shouldn’t complain about the sun...I’m happy to be IN the stadium. I’m just a spoiled, old guy that’s been in the West stands for 20+ years.

The TN Fund actually has a department that checks for season ticket holder obituaries. If you get caught trying to game the system you will lose.
This is true. I was informed by them of my parents death. Of course I knew the rules and expected the call from them, however in hindsight I could have had some fun with it. "OMG..I just had dinner with them last night, when did it happen?". Anyway, fun to think about, glad I didn't crack the joke, but I can confirm they do check.

Going into Tuesday (8-8), the ticket office will release a new batch. I thought about starting a thread but this one will suffice.
I've already accepted my fate - it's binary - either a 1 or 0 if I get seats or not. My pool is the "everyone else" that will be the following Tuesday (8-15).

Many who are like me, would appreciate any of you that get the offer, where your seats ended up. I have been monitoring (TOS - the other site) and I have yet to see any upper deck assignments. Fortunately, Neyland has a large upper deck capacity. I think there it might just work out that most who don't opt out can get in, which is what I'm hoping for - maybe even some of those grandfathered folks. It might be nosebleed section, but at least you are in the stadium.

So please give some feedback on any successes, and best of luck to all who want to watch the VOLS in person this year.

I sit on west sideline. Got tickets in Y in first wave. Wanted upper level first row in XX and got them because if assigned in first wave, someone turned them down. They are considered 1250 donation per seat. So, I think a lot of other uppers will be available. Hope you get some.

Ticket availability on Vivid is somewhat encouraging given the relatively small number of tickets that have been officially "sold" by UT through this point. I haven't seen any single tickets listed yet for Missouri, which I guess makes sense, but there are a fair amount of four seats at approximately $200/seat and have been a few duos in Y listed at under $200/seat. I really thought that ticket prices would be well above $500/seat but I would assume that $150 tickets won't exactly be uncommon at this rate.

VN Store

Back