Season ticket holders

JbVols865

Where are your seats? Last year was my first season (just moved to Knoxville) as a season ticket holder and we sat in 331A row 10 I believe and the last 2 seats of the row. This year we have moved to 331A row 3 or 4 and the first 2 seats of the row. I do like the aisle but it’s ridiculous how many people go up and down during the game. Wait til the whistle blows you dummies!!!!! Lol go vols!

Where are your seats? Last year was my first season (just moved to Knoxville) as a season ticket holder and we sat in 331A row 10 I believe and the last 2 seats of the row. This year we have moved to 331A row 3 or 4 and the first 2 seats of the row. I do like the aisle but it’s ridiculous how many people go up and down during the game. Wait til the whistle blows you dummies!!!!! Lol go vols!
If you dont mind me asking, how much does it typically cost to be a season ticket holder and do they get any perks outside of just seeing the games? Like an annual Christmas gift like the Preds do or something like that. I capitalized on the Vol Pass for cheap, but I was wanting to be a season ticket holder if price and perks are worth it.

I really can’t remember how much it cost for the whole thing. Maybe like 700 plus a 100 donation cuz I’m in the first few rows of the 300 level. We didn’t pay enough for any significant perks like parking garage passes. Let me check the numbers letter and I’ll get back to you. One thing I do know is that last year I could have sold the Kentucky tickets and paid for the entire season. But we went to the game and watched the beat down instead lol

Reactions: ATC_VOL
I was able to look at my charges and total it was 655 for the 2 tickets. 555 for the tickets and 100 for the donation since we are in the first 3-4 rows of the 300 level. When we were row 10 last year it was probably closer to the 555 total but unsure of those exact numbers. We get no real perks with those seats other than getting to pick our seats next year before non season ticket holders do.

Reactions: volsrock09
I was able to look at my charges and total it was 655 for the 2 tickets. 555 for the tickets and 100 for the donation since we are in the first 3-4 rows of the 300 level. When we were row 10 last year it was probably closer to the 555 total but unsure of those exact numbers. We get no real perks with those seats other than getting to pick our seats next year before non season ticket holders do.
Thank you. For some reason I thought it was a 500 minimum donation. Ill have to get them next year.

They will be available for quite awhile. We didn’t get ours last year til after we moved here and that was in October

I don’t know what kind of game they’re playing with parking. Better not be like football. I have had G10 for years and this year they tried to move me.

How much does it cost to get parking passes and how does one go about it? Right now I park right next to whatever garage is between TBA and Neyland for 10 bucks a pop so anything under 200 may be worth it ha

Has anybody received their season tickets yet? Last year mine came in the mail just a couple of days before the first exhibition game. October 30 is still 16 days out so I'm not looking for them until next week at the earliest.

i just called the ticket office to try and find out where tickets are since I’m closing on a new house Monday. They said season tickets were shipped on Wednesday from Arkansas. Should be arriving via USPS shortly.

Got my season tickets yesterday. This year they're in a notebook type thing and it looks really nice they did a great job with it

Got mine yesterday. They are in a spiral book like the football season tickets. Very nice presentation. I’m in 301 Row 9. Go Vols!!!

9 days until North New Mexico Tech and they aren't here yet. I guess the UTAD is instead busy working around the clock to get Plavsic eligible.

VN Store

Back